men <<<

Started by yummy, August 18, 2018, 11:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: realbrandyfan on August 19, 2018, 09:20:40 PM
I completely understand what you?re going through. A straight friend of mine that I like knows l like him but he?s uncomfortable with himself. I think he?s Bi but afraid to acknowledge it. So, he continue to keep his ?beard? to keep up with what society deems to be right. All in all he wants to spend time with me and asked me if we could be roommates (get a apt together) and then he?s persistent with buying a house with me. All of our friends see the attraction between us but he denies it..throws me under the bus saying that he thinks I like him. It?s craz how these straight boys try to play the gays to cover their own ass. Never again.
bcncncncn :uhh: not him trying to own a home with you. Who is he trying to convince?

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Kurama

realbrandyfan

Yea, I?m not sure what to do. My lease ends in March and we set on moving together. Though, I can save more money with a roommate...I?m thinking it may not be a good idea because I?m afraid I can?t put my feelings aside. On top of that, he has a girlfriend. He says he doesn?t see himsef marrying her but then again he spends a lot of time with her and her kid. Then comes to spend time with me, I feel like he?s trying to balance us both. This will be his first time moving out on his own from his parents place. Do you all think he?s trying to convince me he waits to be with me in the long run or he?s just using me? He?s dead set on getting the apt then eventually getting a house. In a way I feel like he?s trying to convince me he?s serious about me but my reservation he?s confused about if he wants to be fully authentic with his life. Should I play it by ear?

Sovereign.

Yummy go get your man.

And keep us updated.

LOONA.

Quote from: realbrandyfan on August 20, 2018, 10:12:03 AM
Yea, I?m not sure what to do. My lease ends in March and we set on moving together. Though, I can save more money with a roommate...I?m thinking it may not be a good idea because I?m afraid I can?t put my feelings aside. On top of that, he has a girlfriend. He says he doesn?t see himsef marrying her but then again he spends a lot of time with her and her kid. Then comes to spend time with me, I feel like he?s trying to balance us both. This will be his first time moving out on his own from his parents place. Do you all think he?s trying to convince me he waits to be with me in the long run or he?s just using me? He?s dead set on getting the apt then eventually getting a house. In a way I feel like he?s trying to convince me he?s serious about me but my reservation he?s confused about if he wants to be fully authentic with his life. Should I play it by ear?

You're honestly just putting yourself in a bad situation.

Living with someone you have feelings with is a bad idea if the person won't acknowledge those feelings.

Let him go play house with that bitch. You can easily find another roommate or whatever depending on your financial situation.     

realbrandyfan

I see what you mean but if I keep it strictly business..should I still go for it. I can save tons of money and fulfill my dream of buying my dream home.

Navyman

Quote from: realbrandyfan on August 20, 2018, 03:51:21 PM
I see what you mean but if I keep it strictly business..should I still go for it. I can save tons of money and fulfill my dream of buying my dream home.
DO IT WITH SOMEONE ELSE. you will save yourself alot of trouble, you think you will be able to keep it just business, but stuff like that never goes as planned. Even if yall mess he may regret it some mess as hes trying to process everything and then ruin what ever it is yall have established.

GLOCK

Quote from: LOONA. on August 20, 2018, 10:26:33 AM
Quote from: realbrandyfan on August 20, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

You're honestly just putting yourself in a bad situation.

Living with someone you have feelings with is a bad idea if the person won't acknowledge those feelings.

Let him go play house with that bitch. You can easily find another roommate or whatever depending on your financial situation.     

flat owt

GLOCK

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 20, 2018, 03:58:01 PM
DO IT WITH SOMEONE ELSE. you will save yourself alot of trouble, you think you will be able to keep it just business, but stuff like that never goes as planned. Even if yall mess he may regret it some mess as hes trying to process everything and then ruin what ever it is yall have established.
!
When he starts bringing Queen over you will be pissed
You baby sitting while they fuck in the other room

Nigga pleas

Navyman

Quote from: GLOCKY on August 20, 2018, 04:36:10 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on August 20, 2018, 03:58:01 PM
!
When he starts bringing Queen over you will be pissed
You baby sitting while they fuck in the other room

Nigga pleas
I see it already. And I hope he isn't telling himself that they are going to have some happy ending. Been there and done that, shit is no fun. Stay away for your sanity, because people like that will go back to what society seems normal and leave you behind heartbroken, picking up the pieces.

BAPHOMET.

Was What kind of men are the most TRASH discussed in here? Because.... 

realbrandyfan

Young

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 19, 2018, 12:04:18 AM
okay so...I've been seeing this guy for a while now (about six months), I really like him and it's been a while since I've felt this way about someone.  We talk just about everyday, I think about him damn near constantly, we went on a trip together not too long ago and for the first time...I feel like all the feelings I have for someone else are being fully reciprocated. As lovely as it all sounds, this is somewhat scary to a cynical faggot like myself who quickly notices someone's flaws and has no problem ghosting a nigga the minute I feel like I see a red flag.

About a week ago, he asked me where do I see "this" (us) going and I told him I that didn't have an answer for him. He didn't seem upset then, but now he's hitting me with one word responses when I text him and doesn't want to hang out anymore when I ask.

I feel bad, but then again I don't because why the fuck is he so worked up over something that isn't totally concrete yet? :uhh:

I feel like he might be over it now

Omf

Well sis how old is he ?

Does he date around ? Is he ready to get serious ?
Maybe he was really ready to TAKE it there (6 months that?s a long time )
I wouldn?t wanna spend everyday with someone for 6 damn months and you have no clue as to where you see our relationship going .

Young

August 21, 2018, 07:44:56 PM #59 Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 07:45:20 PM by Young
Quote from: ton on August 19, 2018, 02:27:32 AM
YUMMY

TELL HIM WHAT YOU JUST SAID

You literally said you like him and he's (almost) everything

He said hey lol do you like me? And you say I dunno LMAO!

I see why he's pissed

Sndndndfbdbdbdbfbfbfbfbf

But !!!!

I?d be like ummm...gorl :udontlookok: