I want Brandy to rap some on the new album but only....

Started by yearofbrandy, November 04, 2015, 06:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

i feel like the some of the starz were unappreciative of her rapping which she was really good at...i felt like they were "pidgeon holing" her talent and see i know she checks for the comments...I believed in Bran and wouldn't mind her mixing it up a lil tbh

Wtv

Quote from: LiBra on November 04, 2015, 06:32:13 PM
Quote from: Tijobr on November 04, 2015, 06:27:26 PM
I was always teamBranNu
so I would be definetly up. f*** the people that dont believe in her talents (her team included)

How High>>>>> her flow slayed and those ad libs over her flow who the fuck else can do it like that  :loose2when:

I loved how high since the very snippet on Family Nothingness.
How high, Beautiful, meet in the middle >>>>>>
I use this side of bran a lot. Much more than Wildest dreams, no shade.

yearofbrandy

I was always teamBranNu
so I would be definetly up. f*** the people that dont believe in her talents (her team included)

How High>>>>> her flow slayed and those ad libs over her flow who the fuck else can do it like that  :loose2when:

Right! I love it!

JRocka

Quote from: Tijobr on November 04, 2015, 06:34:56 PM
I was always teamBranNu

I loved how high since the very snippet on Family Nothingness.
How high, Beautiful, meet in the middle >>>>>>
I use this side of bran a lot. Much more than Wildest dreams, no shade.

i agreed till you got to the wildest dreams  :hmph:

Cowgirl

MosDef

I'd love a song like Gonna Find My love or How High
:loose2when:

just one tho

yearofbrandy

Wtv

a dope production with Bran singing, something dark/hipnotic/edgy, some dope adlibs, Drake rapping and then Brandy too would be f**** awesome and Im sure so many general listeners would use. same with radio
some of her fans can say what they want, but when something is dope is dope, and thats what matters the most. f*** the critics/haters/fansters

JRocka

Quote from: Tijobr on November 04, 2015, 06:48:59 PM
a dope production with Bran singing, something dark/hipnotic/edgy, some dope adlibs, Drake rapping and then Brandy too would be f**** awesome and Im sure so many general listeners would use. same with radio
some of her fans can say what they want, but when something is dope is dope, and thats what matters the most. f*** the critics/haters/fansters

!!!!! i would love to hear her on a Noah Shebib production  :stressed:

Wtv