Quote from: Nick'Challa on August 31, 2018, 09:01:13 AM
I actually don't mind it

!!!

Don't want anything like this from ghan herself but its not that bad

Camo

Harlem

Flo Rida thou?! Cmon they couldn?t get a better feature smfh

Harlem

I just really wanna know who says YES to this type of shit... who?s really in there being like this is IT, let?s grt Flo Rida on this shit it?s gon be a HIT  :dead:

B/c that nigga needs to get slapped and fired

yearofbrandy

Long as it's not a brandy single I'm good. I wish Brandy would work with big artist tho. She definitely could but whatever

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: yearofbrandy on August 31, 2018, 10:14:31 AM
Long as it's not a brandy single I'm good. I wish Brandy would work with big artist tho. She definitely could but whatever

!!!!!

All the features she does are great but at this point she needs to work with a major artist who is slaying !!

They all love her so much but none of them put her on a track

Ma Lo

yearofbrandy

Quote from: Nick'Challa on August 31, 2018, 10:28:01 AM
Quote from: yearofbrandy on August 31, 2018, 10:14:31 AM

!!!!!

All the features she does are great but at this point she needs to work with a major artist who is slaying !!

They all love her so much but none of them put her on a track

Exactly!

Rxxf

BRANDY

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Y'all may not like flo rida but gets heavy rotation on hot100 and have a couple#1 hits to his name.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw