Ciara - Dose Official Thread No Longer Charting on iTunes

Started by Lazarus, September 13, 2018, 11:12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Navyman

fedswatchin

Quote from: Tonkaman on September 18, 2018, 06:57:26 PM
I hate when yall say "Ciara stans are stingy, or don't buy her records" who the hell else yall think it keeping her afloat.
:usureuok:
yeah, the read is really... dumb lol

fedswatchin

"And you don't come off a 3 year hiatus releasing a new song every 3 weeks"

The fans are happy with this :dead: Nigga shut up and please find a more believable way to be a hating ass bitch. This is sad

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: LOONA. on September 18, 2018, 06:24:28 PM
Quote---   Ciara - Dose      0.0000

Speaking of nonsense, this y'all lead single?     
:plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

September 18, 2018, 07:35:01 PM #576 Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 07:35:17 PM by Vonc2002
I hate when yall say "Ciara stans are stingy, or don't buy her records" who the hell else yall think it keeping her afloat.
U think she's afloat?  :usureuok:

fedswatchin

yummy

is she afloat

Vonc2002

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 18, 2018, 07:31:43 PM
"And you don't come off a 3 year hiatus releasing a new song every 3 weeks"

The fans are happy with this :dead: Nigga shut up and please find a more believable way to be a hating ass bitch. This is sad

Not these quotations around the mess :plzstop:
Are u scared to directly quote him

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

No response to getting called out and dragged for the filth?

What gives?

Vonc2002