Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

I've lived 28 years for this very moment     

:young:

Rxxf

BRANDY

Navyman

Quote from: 1RIG on September 22, 2018, 12:40:40 AM
Tamera lowkey seems homophobic and always has tho. certain faces she makes when they have trans women or flamboyant gay men on the show are very obvious. 

No wonder Tahj and her fem cousin never came out
I swear my mind went to her gay brother. Probably why she's so tight about it.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Kalifornia on September 22, 2018, 12:35:56 AM
I see points on both sides though. 3 & 4 year old kids don?t usually care about all that.

However, if they?re gonna show Kermit & Piggy all boo?d up then why can?t there be a gay couple?

This argument is baseless. Miss Piggy never appeared on Sesame Street, so it doesn?t make sense to compare her interactions with Kermit on The Muppet Show with what was happening on Sesame Street. I do think, however, you are correct about kids? general disinterest in the sexual orientation of puppets.

Cowgirl

Jeannie was absolutely right and read the shit outta ?mera!!

Cowgirl

SouravMay

B7

Cowgirl

They shouldn?t have made the characters gay just for the hell of it but they should?ve taken this opportunity to show that they could be either best friends and/or a couple. I would rather have seen them emphasize the importance of privacy in relationships rather than forcing people to admit what they are or are not to other people if that makes sense..

Cowgirl

And the YouTube narrator is so stupid. Those characters from the cartoon shows she mentioned at the end were definitely gay because they were flamboyant and oversexual? :uhh:

BigDawg

If we?re teaching children tolerance and respect for ones indivuality then I?m here for the introduction of gay characters. But if it?s simply to sensationalize the fact that Bert and Ernie are a gay couple, which that has always been the tea, then they can keep it.

SouravMay

September 22, 2018, 08:44:40 AM #55 Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 08:45:04 AM by Poseidon
Quote from: BowDown on September 22, 2018, 08:03:28 AM
And the YouTube narrator is so stupid. Those characters from the cartoon shows she mentioned at the end were definitely gay because they were flamboyant and oversexual? :uhh:
Yeah that that was such a stupid flawed logic.
B7

SouravMay

If 3 year olds can watch Disney princess love stories why can?t they think that Ernie and Bert are a loving couple?!
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: Southside Vicious on September 22, 2018, 08:51:02 AM
Quote from: Poseidon on September 22, 2018, 08:48:14 AM
If 3 year olds can watch Disney princess love stories why can?t they think that Ernie and Bert are a loving couple?!
I'm guessing this question is rhetorical

Yeah it should be okay for love interests to be of the same gender.
B7

CHOKE

People don?t realize that at that age kids are learning and understanding

Cowgirl