Things get a lil tense between Tamera & Jeannie

Started by Kalifornia., September 22, 2018, 12:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Poseidon on September 22, 2018, 08:44:40 AM
Quote from: BowDown on September 22, 2018, 08:03:28 AM
And the YouTube narrator is so stupid. Those characters from the cartoon shows she mentioned at the end were definitely gay because they were flamboyant and oversexual? :uhh:
Yeah that that was such a stupid flawed logic.
Very flawed and ignorant. Because some of them had somewhat feminine characteristics, ?we just knew they were gay but accepted it?? :uhh:

Cowboy Nine

Tamera is just fake and phony. Probably why no one likes her or connects with her.

The way those neck rolls and eye rolls popped out. Are you ok gorl?

:uhh:

They?re calling her TaMAGA now btw.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 22, 2018, 12:24:44 AM
But also, I don?t remember Sesame Street even having couples in general so I?m not really sure why a gay one is being emphasized tbh
It?s always been alluded that Bert and Ernie were a couple.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

GLOCK

The niggergorl that posted this is actually where my issue starts and begins
She?s so damn dumb

Aalumeci.

September 22, 2018, 12:44:56 PM #64 Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 12:45:34 PM by L0NZ.
Quote from: Rxxf on September 22, 2018, 12:36:18 AM
If they're not gay, they're not gay
I don't think we should argue that

!!!!!

That?s where I was like Jeannie, girl shut up. ?saying that Bert and Ernie weren?t gay is say there?s something wrong with being gay.?

No girl, it means they weren?t fucking gay. Like.........

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Southside Vicious on September 22, 2018, 12:47:59 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on September 22, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

!!!!!

That?s where I was like Jeannie, girl shut up. ?saying that Bert and Ernie weren?t gay is say there?s something wrong with being gay.?

lmn;kk

I think that a lot of people forget that this entire mess is based off some assumptions, not necessarily what the creators stated they had in mind.

If anything maybe we should side eye the people who made the assumption and ask if they'd feel the same way if it were two female characters living together. Would they be lesbians? Or is it just that two men can't be that close without being fags?

!! And I think we?d be side eyeing LGBTQNSX. I don?t think this was a thing until we started looking for and expecting gayness everywhere.

Cowgirl

Quote from: BowDown on September 22, 2018, 08:01:15 AM
They shouldn?t have made the characters gay just for the hell of it but they should?ve taken this opportunity to show that they could be either best friends and/or a couple. I would rather have seen them emphasize the importance of privacy in relationships rather than forcing people to admit what they are or are not to other people if that makes sense..
I actually preached in here, someone needs to appreciate this post. :uhh:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Southside Vicious on September 22, 2018, 12:54:55 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on September 22, 2018, 12:53:00 PM

!!!!!

lmn;kk

I think that a lot of people forget that this entire mess is based off some assumptions, not necessarily what the creators stated they had in mind.

If anything maybe we should side eye the people who made the assumption and ask if they'd feel the same way if it were two female characters living together. Would they be lesbians? Or is it just that two men can't be that close without being fags?

!! And I think we?d be side eyeing LGBTQNSX. I don?t think this was a thing until we started looking for and expecting gayness everywhere.
'.;,'m

I was no stranger to Sesame Street and I never suspected anyone was gay on there.

PeeWee Herman on the other hand....always felt he was a little touched. :omf:

djdjdjdj same. Never had a feeling about Bert and Ernie because At the time I had male friends and we had sleep overs and mess but we were fuckin FRIENDS. Period. Peewee was very peculiar, even at that age.

GLOCK

Quote from: Southside Vicious on September 22, 2018, 12:54:55 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on September 22, 2018, 12:53:00 PM

!!!!!

lmn;kk

'.;,'m

I was no stranger to Sesame Street and I never suspected anyone was gay on there.

PeeWee Herman on the other hand....always felt he was a little touched. :omf:
def got pedo vibes from him :omf:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Southside Vicious on September 22, 2018, 12:59:12 PM
Quote from: BowDown on September 22, 2018, 12:55:43 PM
Quote from: BowDown on September 22, 2018, 08:01:15 AM
They shouldn?t have made the characters gay just for the hell of it but they should?ve taken this opportunity to show that they could be either best friends and/or a couple. I would rather have seen them emphasize the importance of privacy in relationships rather than forcing people to admit what they are or are not to other people if that makes sense..
I actually preached in here, someone needs to appreciate this post. :uhh:
lm;nk
mdxxnxndfxx

:woohoo:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Southside Vicious on September 22, 2018, 01:22:54 AM
I think all this MAGA mess is getting to Tamera.

For her husband to finally hop on SM and address it .... it's definitely not going unnoticed in their household.
Very true. Shade aside, it sounds like they're going through it at home.

SouravMay

B7

GLOCK

September 22, 2018, 01:41:58 PM #73 Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 01:44:15 PM by GLOCKY

Why is her husband arguing with all these commenters

Young

Awww this was beautiful and so was Tamera?s comment back

Sisters fight

They?re cool