Quote from: Nick'Challa on October 30, 2018, 08:15:20 AM
I hate this song and don't like tc either but she can do "something's missing"

I bet that would slay live

Now I don't like that song ...

Really ? Vocally she went there imo

Young

Quote from: King Ye on October 30, 2018, 08:14:57 AM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on October 30, 2018, 08:13:30 AM
Actually Brandy said she wanted this song to be a single at that grapejuice interview she did years ago. This was before her and TC fell out.

Would have murdered the damn charts a boo'd up kinda slay. She followed that up with wildest she would've be BACK!

Ma Lo

I think this is one of the best songs on the album tbh

Ma Lo

She sings with such conviction and you can feel her pain.. And she had something to prove .. To TC .. And she succeeded

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

This is one of the songs I skip on that album. And there are few Brandy songs I skip...

Ma Lo

Quote from: 4everMonk on October 30, 2018, 09:48:25 AM
Quote from: Silent on October 29, 2018, 06:32:43 PM
Lol she probably really hates it now that she stuck it on the album as a courtesy to a ?Friend? despite not caring for it & then he shits on her online.  She ain?t singing that lol
Wow si?

spill the tea

nnnnn

Harlem

I actually like Wish Your Love Away but due to personal reasons I can see why she don?t fuck with it

Ma Lo

Quote from: Harlem on October 30, 2018, 10:21:53 AM
I actually like Wish Your Love Away but due to personal reasons I can see why she don?t fuck with it

Ulysses

Yup.  Best song on that album. A fucking gem

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Well...music is very subjective. I personally hate it but I can see why others might like it. Just like I see why my best song on the album is Hardly Breathing but others might not like it.

Young

Young

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on October 30, 2018, 08:37:33 AM
She sings with such conviction and you can feel her pain.. And she had something to prove .. To TC .. And she succeeded

Young

Quote from: 4everMonk on October 30, 2018, 09:48:25 AM
Quote from: Silent on October 29, 2018, 06:32:43 PM
Lol she probably really hates it now that she stuck it on the album as a courtesy to a ?Friend? despite not caring for it & then he shits on her online.  She ain?t singing that lol
Wow si?

spill the tea

Camo

Quote from: Harlem on October 30, 2018, 10:21:53 AM
Yeah it sucks cause I would've loved to hear it live...at first listen this was the song that made me break out in tears on that album.