This needs to be the official Buzz Single

Started by Young, November 13, 2018, 08:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Aalumeci.

OMG i?m about to stan FM guys I feel it coming

FRANCE

This song sounds like an unfinished song from the Full Moon sessions. Dont want this to be no buzz singles. I honestly believe Bran got way better material than this in her catalog.

Young

Ulysses

BRockaBaby

Do you have a choice with a buzz single though. I mean this is released for Star and people who dont watch star just see it as a new brandy joint. If it becomes a buzz or not isn't really a choice. if it sticks it sticks. And if it doesnt it doesnt. Can only hope for the former.

It almost...is....a buzz....if that makes sense. Unofficially

Noni

Guys let?s not hype everything up. Let this song stay on Star. It sounds dates and underproduced. She will do so much better on her real music.

I saw that you were all amazed by the video but I just saw awkward chemistry with Chad. Haha don?t kill me!

#DebbieDowner

Blackpantha

I'm really hoping the first single has some grease and a mean knock. Brandy, I wanna get up and wine!
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

AfroJisiac

love the song but not even buzz single material....

long-timeTheRoofFan

I really like this song, but I'm not so in love that I want it to be the official buzz single. It's officially part of the Star Soundtrack - I purchased the official audio to support that way.

I'm ready for the album era and whatever it brings and I'm enjoying the Star material while I wait.