Brandy playing with her falsetto on IG

Started by Gilgamesh., November 17, 2018, 05:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh.

Before one of y?all say it I wIsH SHe?d plaY with a fuCKING SIngle!

jtwoeleven

b7

Its humbling to see how imperfect this is and shes still sharing it anyway. I LOVE that about her now

This is what separates her from so many. She's always searching for a new aspect of that voice in between projects

b7

u wanna go-go viraaaal Yeeeea SUuuure sssdsds so stupid. its stuck in my head

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on November 17, 2018, 05:40:12 AM
Its humbling to see how imperfect this is and shes still sharing it anyway. I LOVE that about her now

This is what separates her from so many. She's always searching for a new aspect of that voice in between projects

Young

She knows her gift
She?s confident in it
And she continues to grow

Ugh, she?s SO inspiring

BigDawg

:stressed:

Gilgamesh.

I love that about her. Just look at her growth since Human. She given us Broadway, Gospel and conquered her falsetto. I really can't wait to se her perform these new songs.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

Young

Vonc2002

This is how her falsetto always sounds, even on recorded songs.  We dont fckn like it.  DAMN :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 17, 2018, 09:22:49 AM
This is how her falsetto always sounds, even on recorded songs.  We dont fckn like it.  DAMN :dead:
ddd

U seem to be the only one pissed in here babe

U ok