Brandy playing with her falsetto on IG

Started by Gilgamesh., November 17, 2018, 05:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on November 17, 2018, 09:29:03 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 17, 2018, 09:22:49 AM
This is how her falsetto always sounds, even on recorded songs.  We dont fckn like it.  DAMN :dead:
ddd

U seem to be the only one pissed in here babe

U ok
Pissed? All i said was i dont like her falsetto.  Are u well?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

clutch

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 17, 2018, 06:21:30 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on November 17, 2018, 05:40:12 AM
Its humbling to see how imperfect this is and shes still sharing it anyway. I LOVE that about her now

This is what separates her from so many. She's always searching for a new aspect of that voice in between projects

I love that about her. Just look at her growth since Human. She given us Broadway, Gospel and conquered her falsetto. I really can't wait to se her perform these new songs.

!!! the growth has been beautiful to see. she's such an ARTIST.

Young

Quote from: clutch on November 17, 2018, 09:55:47 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 17, 2018, 06:21:30 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on November 17, 2018, 05:40:12 AM
Its humbling to see how imperfect this is and shes still sharing it anyway. I LOVE that about her now

This is what separates her from so many. She's always searching for a new aspect of that voice in between projects

I love that about her. Just look at her growth since Human. She given us Broadway, Gospel and conquered her falsetto. I really can't wait to se her perform these new songs.

!!! the growth has been beautiful to see. she's such an ARTIST.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 17, 2018, 09:30:41 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on November 17, 2018, 09:29:03 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 17, 2018, 09:22:49 AM
This is how her falsetto always sounds, even on recorded songs.  We dont fckn like it.  DAMN :dead:
ddd

U seem to be the only one pissed in here babe

U ok
Pissed? All i said was i dont like her falsetto.  Are u well?
ghe way u snapped

Fbndndndn

Boy nobody was tryna coerce you into liking it. R u? :guys:

brocka4life

November 17, 2018, 12:19:54 PM #22 Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 12:24:46 PM by brocka4life
Quote from: Xavier on November 17, 2018, 11:38:29 AM

I remember watching this video a LONG ass time ago. Her falsetto sounds amazing here.

I guess it's changed a lot.

I liked it here.

Maybe she did this early morning or something. Voice doesn?t sound to be in the best shape in the clips. But she has range. The falsetto was even good in the clips when she was with Shay singing to that dog.

brocka4life

There?s a person who fumes in every Brandy thread.  :diddraispoot:

Kaeli.

Aalumeci.

These dont sound like real falsetto to me. I hear air escaping but it sounds like it's that thing Chris Brown does where he produces this high pitched sound but its not really falsetto. I mean she gave a lot of falsetto on NSN and even on FM in songs like Apart, and Im a fan of it, but I dunno about this sound.

brocka4life

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 17, 2018, 12:32:28 PM
These dont sound like real falsetto to me. I hear air escaping but it sounds like it's that thing Chris Brown does where he produces this high pitched sound but its not really falsetto. I mean she gave a lot of falsetto on NSN and even on FM in songs like Apart, and Im a fan of it, but I dunno about this sound.

All the air escaping is what makes me not like it. This mixed head voice isn?t my preferred sound from her. I prefer her lower range tho so I?m probably bias.

GLOCK

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 17, 2018, 12:32:28 PM
yes whistle and head voice

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 17, 2018, 09:25:47 AM

Issa no FOR ME

I dont like the way this sound, but what she posted on herself on her page sounds good to me. Damn you like Fox News on this bitch. Bring in something negative you can highlight to support your narrative.

:ermm:

But I?m glad she?s working to improve on her craft as she should! You may not like it now, maybe you will in the future.