4 singles and STILL no album in sight. What TF GIVES!?!?!?!

Started by Vonc2002, November 19, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on November 19, 2018, 03:12:48 PM
She need a catchy bedroom knock & a video where she dancing on Russ.  Her relationship is pretty much the most relevant thing she has going rn & that?s no shade.. she should use it to bring back her music.  When my friend said she makes kids bop music!!! I died.   I think she can get it right
Damn, so ur saying that ci uses her men to stay relevant?  I couldn't agree more
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Just audition for Love and hip hop Hollywood.

Cuz this music thing just ain?t popping.

There?s another girl that peaked mid 00s on there being in charge of the girls right now.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Ciara is about as exciting as watching paint dry. She couldn't even get a reality mess tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

——————///——————-

Vonc2002

Quote from: Zanny on November 19, 2018, 03:18:22 PM
yeah issa no for reality tv for sis.
Could u imagine watching that fake valley girl ass accent and dimwitted ass giggle for a whole 30 mins :plzstop:

🦚

——————///——————-

Vonc2002

FlowerBomb

Hdhshsj
The way they kept hyping up each single
the next one! no THIS is the one!! ack! No wait!

Navyman

Quote from: bitch on November 19, 2018, 03:23:45 PM
Hdhshsj
The way they key hyping up each single
Znamkakakwkw
:hehe:

Vonc2002

Quote from: bitch on November 19, 2018, 03:23:45 PM
Hdhshsj
The way they key hyping up each single
Meanwhile ALL of them are terrible.  CH!

Vonc2002

Guys, is anyone gonna provide an album release date? Surely one is coming after releasing 3 singles, performing on the AMAs, etc

Vonc2002

Cowgirl