4 singles and STILL no album in sight. What TF GIVES!?!?!?!

Started by Vonc2002, November 19, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

She isn?t someone people wanna hear on record. She is more visual. She should do like Beyonc? and just do a visual album type deal. I think she would fair better this way. Being a puppet and having a limited vocal ability will only work for a short time. These artists have GOT to learn they have to be more hands on in creating.

Ps-With DoZe not charting after all the promo, I think that?s a clear sign to start from scratch and come again.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ulysses on November 19, 2018, 03:38:54 PM
She isn?t someone people wanna hear on record. She is more visual. She should do like Beyonc? and just do a visual album type deal. I think she would fair better this way. Being a puppet and having a limited vocal ability will only work for a short time. These artists have GOT to learn they have to be more hands on in creating.

Ps-With DoZe not charting after all the promo, I think that?s a clear sign to start from scratch and come again.
SHIT! :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Xavier on November 19, 2018, 03:40:41 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on November 19, 2018, 03:38:54 PM

She could form a dance troupe before it's too late.
Yea ciara could work in a pussy cat dolls kinda thing
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

I commend her though, after 5 era's back to back of false starts I'd give up :dead: :dead:

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Xavier on November 19, 2018, 03:45:21 PM
Quote from: bitch on November 19, 2018, 03:41:47 PM
I commend her though, after 5 era's back to back of false starts I'd give up :dead: :dead:
!!!
Kinda like how Amerie dropped single after single after single after SINGLE after In Love & War and not ONE album came from it.

But even A eventually released.
are you saying Ciara's album is gonna be shit too?! :guys:

Vonc2002

Talisa is kinda matrixing all around this thread.  We want ANSWERS, Bitch

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 19, 2018, 03:16:04 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on November 19, 2018, 03:12:48 PM
She need a catchy bedroom knock & a video where she dancing on Russ.  Her relationship is pretty much the most relevant thing she has going rn & that?s no shade.. she should use it to bring back her music.  When my friend said she makes kids bop music!!! I died.   I think she can get it right
Damn, so ur saying that ci uses her men to stay relevant?  I couldn't agree more

!!!
She's always been a tag-a-long gorl.

Being with Future & Russ are the biggest things to happen to her since "Promise" almost made the top 10.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: bitch on November 19, 2018, 03:23:45 PM
Hdhshsj
The way they kept hyping up each single
the next one! no THIS is the one!! ack! No wait!

sbsbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbfbfbbbbbbbbbbbb

Ulysses

what was the release date supposed to be for this album btw? The first of 3 singles came out about 5 months ago now. W

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ulysses on November 19, 2018, 03:57:10 PM
what was the release date supposed to be for this album btw? The first of 3 singles came out about 5 months ago now. W
That's what id like to know as well.  The way those singles came out one right After the other, there was definitely a plan. U can tell they didn't expect for them all to flop like that

Vonc2002