Brandy - All I Need (HQ Video on Youtube)

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, November 19, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

FRANCE

Quote from: long-timeBfan on November 19, 2018, 03:47:39 PM
I agree, I think in the video Brandy's way over acting and it comes off very unnatural/corny. I also agree that there's no chemistry. (On the actual show, Brandy's acting is on point and their chemistry is excellent, so not sure what happened here really)

That said - Brandy is BEAUTIFUL! the song sounds EXCELLENT!!

all of this

long-timeTheRoofFan

As critical as we are of Brandy, because we know what she can do... the comments on YouTube seem to be very positive. People are loving seeing Brandy and Chad together.

:wub:

long-timeTheRoofFan

I wish star wasn't hating when they posted this and included her name somewhere so that it at least pops up when you search Brandy on YouTube.. although maybe it is for the best that it doesn't

:-P

Harlem

Quote from: long-timeBfan on November 19, 2018, 03:47:39 PM
I agree, I think in the video Brandy's way over acting and it comes off very unnatural/corny. I also agree that there's no chemistry. (On the actual show, Brandy's acting is on point and their chemistry is excellent, so not sure what happened here really)

That said - Brandy is BEAUTIFUL! the song sounds EXCELLENT!!

I agree with all of this!!!

Ma Lo

Um she's being cheesy on purpose and the song is about her CHEESY relationship with that guy ON Star,  so the song is part of the storyline. They don't have to include her name on the YouTube description wtf .... and this isn't even Brandy's official music nor first single but the same damn gorls are up in here throwing failed shade and shooting blanks.

MelMel

Ma Lo

I think Brandy is dating this guy btw and very happy too .. He gives her what all the niggers didn't and  couldn't .. Respect

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Bloody Tears on November 19, 2018, 11:25:30 PM
I think Brandy is dating this guy btw and very happy too .. He gives her what all the niggers didn't and  couldn't .. Respect

What are you talking about? This video is the only time we?ve seen them together outside of their scenes on Star.

Mariah4ever

BrokenHeartsHeal

song is cute and she looks so great.

She should never date or let a cracker climb her back, EVER. It won't look right, it won't feel right, it's not it.

Ma Lo

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 19, 2018, 11:42:36 PM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on November 19, 2018, 11:25:30 PM

What are you talking about? This video is the only time we?ve seen them together outside of their scenes on Star.

Kidding

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 19, 2018, 03:29:31 PM
Quote from: Zanny on November 19, 2018, 03:24:22 PM
something about this feels parody-ish

but I love how she sounds
!!!!!!!
Nothing about this was sexy or anything. Did they really play this mess during the show

The clips they used were edited well, and it was much better vs. the entire video.

When you watch the episode, you'll see what I mean.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Kalifornia on November 19, 2018, 04:57:36 PM
Maybe the video has a little more meaning or feeling if you watch the show.

It does.
Watching this as a stand alone, it sucks.
Watching it when it's edited in, blended as her daydream sequence, it works extremely well.
BRANDY