High school officials force transgender student out of the "wrong bathroom"

Started by herbie, December 03, 2018, 03:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

I?m not comfortable with having a man in the same restroom as I am. They?re not comfortable using the men?s room. Whose opinion matters more?

ton

Zankou.

Quote from: BowDown on December 06, 2018, 03:06:40 PM
I?m not comfortable with having a man in the same restroom as I am. They?re not comfortable using the men?s room. Whose opinion matters more?

not yours that's for damn sure

Cowgirl

Quote from: Zanny on December 06, 2018, 03:07:09 PM
Quote from: BowDown on December 06, 2018, 03:06:40 PM

not yours that's for damn sure
Go fuck yourself.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Zanny on December 06, 2018, 03:06:31 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 06, 2018, 03:05:01 PM
And tbh a female emblem on a bathroom won't stop a man from entering.  Ive walked my ass right into the woman's bathroom and dared someone to say sumn. If i have to use the bathroom and that's what's available then I'm using it.  Period
fffffffffffhvihbe

:everythingok:
PERIOD!
Ive gotten eyes upon walking out to which i  :nowgorl:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ton

Quote from: tontonton on December 06, 2018, 03:04:07 PM
Find the reports guys

I wanna see all these big men in wigs raping the girls in restrooms claiming to be trans

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 06, 2018, 03:05:01 PM
Ive walked my ass right into the woman's bathroom and dared someone to say sumn

Quote from: Baph Marvel. on December 06, 2018, 03:04:06 PM
Vonc likes Trannys and its apparent.

edit: Vonc IS Trans and its apparent

:ummwhat: is it true

Vonc2002

This thread is making me exclusively wanna use women restrooms just to kick shit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 06, 2018, 03:11:52 PM
This thread is making me exclusively wanna use women restrooms just to kick shit
But you already use :unsure:..

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002