Justin Timberlake cancels remaining 2018 tour dates, Coachella appearance in 201

Started by Lazarus, December 06, 2018, 09:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Justin Timberlake has been relentlessly touring behind his recent Man of the Woods album, and now it appears his schedule is taking a toll on the 37-year-old pop singer. After canceling shows here and there over last few weeks, Timberlake has now called off his remaining 2018 tour dates due to bruised vocal cords.

?My vocal cords are healing, but they are not all the way back to normal yet, so my doctors want me to continue to rest my voice,? he wrote on Instagram. ?They have asked me to hold off on singing until next month. I?m really sorry, I want to be back on the stage and I am doing all I can to get there quickly.?
Though Timberlake plans to return to the road in early 2019, the cancellation also means he will not appear at next year?s Coachella Music Festival. He was previously attached to headline the festival in April, according to industry sources. However, the rescheduled dates of the Live Nation-promoted tour conflict with Coachella?s radius clause, prompting Coachella organizers to make alternate plans.

Find his full updated tour schedule below, followed by his tour statement.

[instagram]

Buy The Stars✨

his last few albums have sucked.. im sure ppl just arent buying tickets

Rxxf

Why can't some artist just pre-record some vocals, as back-up?
Like shit.
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Cade

Whats with all these basic ass singers having vocal damage? Its not these hoes are 1993 Mariah singing. If you dont get your flop ass on that stage

Navyman

Quote from: Cade on December 06, 2018, 10:23:48 PM
Whats with all these basic ass singers having vocal damage? Its not these hoes are 1993 Mariah singing. If you dont get your flop ass on that stage
That don't matter.
For 1 Mariah was not touring the way acts have to tour today to make a living in her vocal prime.
2. No matter the size of the voice if it isn't treated properly or your singing with a shitty technique(SZA, Justin) then that's what happens.