Godlize Theron x MB Jordan Actors on Actors

Started by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit, December 07, 2018, 01:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

b7

She seems like such a bitch dnndnfnnf i keep thinking about that story poor tia told about Charlize looking at her like she was crazy

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: 1RIG on December 07, 2018, 04:27:54 AM
She seems like such a bitch dnndnfnnf i keep thinking about that story poor tia told about Charlize looking at her like she was crazy

:kii:

I've always been a fan of hers but she gives ice queen downe.

Zankou.

While playing ?Plead the Fifth? on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, Theron was asked about a comment Tia Mowry allegedly made to In Touch in 2014 about a run-in with the Mad Max: Fury Road actress at a SoulCycle class.

?She wasn?t very nice to me. I said, ?Hi,? and she actually rolled her eyes and said, ?Oh, my God,? ? Mowry told the tabloid. ?I wasn?t over-the-top. I know how to approach another celebrity. Charlize was just mean. I?m just being honest.?

Weeks later, the rumor escalated when Dish Nation reported that Theron was ?so pissed off? by the story that she tried to get SoulCycle?s management to ban the Sister, Sister star.

?When the manager refused, Charlize just got angrier and said she?d go to the top to make it happen,? said an insider at the time.

wtf this cunt :uhh: