So, this is Brandy's manager?

Started by Rxxf, December 09, 2018, 10:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: demetriusrocka on December 09, 2018, 11:18:36 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 09, 2018, 11:10:32 PM
I?m not getting excited about another manager.

And he mentioned he?s worked with Benny Medina. Benny messed up the AFRO era.

There was too many things going on to blame that on Benny. He has done wonders for both Mariah and J-Lo. I do not believe he was the problem and brandy got rid of him too fast. I don?t think even worked for her a year.

Shidd benny at least helped get a gold tea

What did ms ballad sonja do for human

What did breyon do for 211

What did jeff do

Benny got receipts

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Harlem

Yeah Brandy def got rid of him too fast, I remember he wanted to follow up I Tried as the 3rd single to save the era and Brandy wanted out of that Atlantic contract ASAP so they did the The Best Of Album smh... like girl WORK that album and problem solve when things don?t go as planned

'ology

Quote from: Harlem on December 09, 2018, 11:34:19 PM
Yeah Brandy def got rid of him too fast, I remember he wanted to follow up I Tried as the 3rd single to save the era and Brandy wanted out of that Atlantic contract ASAP so they did the The Best Of Album smh... like girl WORK that album and problem solve when things don?t go as planned
Wtf  :uhh:
Never knew this
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on December 09, 2018, 11:30:48 PM

There was too many things going on to blame that on Benny. He has done wonders for both Mariah and J-Lo. I do not believe he was the problem and brandy got rid of him too fast. I don?t think even worked for her a year.

What did jeff do

Benny got receipts

And he promoted the heck outta that album. She?s was everywhere for about four straight months. The only thing I questioned was her performing on the bet awards red carpet and not the show, but I?m sure the success of her single was the answer. Brandy should?ve stayed with him and push out as many singles as possible/mini-tour/and Quickly put out another album.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Harlem

Quote from: 'ology on December 09, 2018, 11:36:51 PM
Never knew this

Yeah I remember this from a Launch.com article  :dead:

yearofbrandy

Quote from: 'ology on December 09, 2018, 11:36:51 PM
Never knew this

I remember that too. He wanted four singles for Afro. He wanted to keep pushing it. Brandy was over it  cause she was over it cause it didnt what she wanted it to do. I think I tried would save that era too for sure.

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on December 09, 2018, 11:18:39 PM
Quote from: 'ology on December 09, 2018, 11:11:07 PM
What happened with that fat dude Jeff from a few years back?
he?s always in her comments and stuff still. More of a stan now :dead:
ncjdjjdd boy  :dead:

brocka4life

She wanted out because they put her on the urban/hip hop division and all the people she had known at the label were gone.

It was stated in an interview that she let Benny go because of differences in direction and because she needed a manager she could call in the middle of the night when she needed to.

AFRO era was a mess. Dropping a manager in the middle of album promotion has to be hard.

yearofbrandy

I remember he wanted to release I Tried and Where You Wanna Be with T.I at the same time and then release True as just a radio single.  I think he would had saved the album.

I think she gonna win this time tho. The set up already seem good.

Rxxf

Quote from: yearofbrandy on December 10, 2018, 12:09:30 AM
I remember he wanted to release I Tried and Where You Wanna Be with T.I at the same time and then release True as just a radio single.  I think he would had saved the album.

??
BRANDY

KippDaddy

Quote from: Rxxf on December 10, 2018, 12:18:22 AM

??

Right I read it twice like waiittt

African Queen

This would have been AMAZING. :stressed:

brocka4life

Quote from: Michelle Williams on December 10, 2018, 12:41:55 AM

Yeah, if those songs weren?t on two different albums.  :usuresis:

yearofbrandy

Quote from: brocka4life on December 10, 2018, 12:43:01 AM
Quote from: Michelle Williams on December 10, 2018, 12:41:55 AM

Yeah, if those songs weren?t on two different albums.  :usuresis:

Lmao I meant Necessary. My fault lol. I thought about Necessary but with the true title in mind lol.

.betterwiseup

Quote from: demetriusrocka on December 09, 2018, 11:37:03 PM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on December 09, 2018, 11:30:48 PM

What did jeff do

Benny got receipts

And he promoted the heck outta that album. She?s was everywhere for about four straight months. The only thing I questioned was her performing on the bet awards red carpet and not the show, but I?m sure the success of her single was the answer. Brandy should?ve stayed with him and push out as many singles as possible/mini-tour/and Quickly put out another album.
Well, she was about to go on tour with Usher but once she left Benny, Kanye took her spot.