Ciara to Perform Tonight During Halftime for MNF Seahawks Game!

Started by Navyman, December 10, 2018, 06:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

Ciara is winning on all the levels. She's getting all of the opportunities she deserves. Hard work, craftsmanship and persistent will get you to where you need to go and she's doing it all. The girls have counted her out so many times especially during Basic Instinct era I'll never forget  and she gets the final say always.

fedswatchin

Quote from: NIOBE. on December 10, 2018, 10:36:53 PM
Ciara is winning on all the levels. She's getting all of the opportunities she deserves. Hard work, craftsmanship and persistent will get you to where you need to go and she's doing it all. The girls have counted her out so many times especially during Basic Instinct era I'll never forget  and she gets the final say always.
:plzstop: :flamebroiled: :stressed: :gorlonfire:

!!!

Navyman

:stressed:
You are in control of your destiny!

Zankou.

not them introducing her as Russell's lady :dead:

anyway this was a cute performance

Ulysses

Kalifornia.

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Quote from: Kalifornia on December 11, 2018, 11:13:40 AM
Did it help the song move up on iChunes?
yeah but the song is old so I don?t get why that matters?

saltybitch

She always Trail blazes her persistence is such a vibe  :ohwow:

Navyman

fedswatchin

This dummy girl shoulda BEEN uploaded these performances

This is under music, so it should count toward streaming