Ashanti On New Album: ?My Brand Of R&B Fills A Void?

Started by Lazarus, December 11, 2018, 07:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 11, 2018, 01:10:22 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on December 11, 2018, 12:50:55 PM
Quote from: FL on December 11, 2018, 12:48:54 PM
Didnt she only sell 23 tickets the other day for some show at a school? Yeah, theres no coming back from that horrid Braveheart era.
isnt tori Kelly touring church? Not sure if flop ticket sales is the route u wanna take :guys:
Because she has a gospel album.  That's literally where pretty much where every gospel tour happens
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Quote from: Kaeli. on December 11, 2018, 01:13:05 PM
v

Never heard any of the big gospel gorls exclusively touring churches. That ain?t a real tour

Which is the point

c

I haven't heard of that either tbh

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

RAY7

Vonc2002

RAY7

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 11, 2018, 01:29:17 PM
Have either of you been to a gospel concert?
i saw this gospel rap nigger earlier this year

Wasn?t in a church btw

RAY7

Damn
is anyone besides WHORi Kelly stuck in churches?

Kaeli.

What's Monica's?

lolz

That's a trendchaser if there ever was one :guys:

Blackpantha

If that photoshoot is any indication. That void will remain empty.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME