Wow they?re crumbling (Oscars)

Started by RAY7, December 11, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

who tf watches that boring mess anyway? Cancel the shit and mail everyone their awards

Cowgirl

Quote from: Zanny on December 11, 2018, 04:30:03 PM
who tf watches that boring mess anyway? Cancel the shit and mail everyone their awards

'ology

Zzzzzzzzzzxxxxxz
If it ain't the BET or soul train I can't watch they're boring af and idk them yt ppl.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Kurama

yummy

!!! the ratings have been slipping every year and I doubt Kevin or anyone else will change that

b7

Tears

Cuz they know it?s a slippery slope at this point. All the girls have said or tweeted some iffy things

Ulysses

Ummmm the Oscars have a HUGE viewership. And I doubt there will be a problem finding a host

Sinpool

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Ulysses on December 11, 2018, 07:27:49 PM
Ummmm the Oscars have a HUGE viewership. And I doubt there will be a problem finding a host
!!!!! Exactly.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

RAY7

Quote from: Ulysses on December 11, 2018, 07:27:49 PM
the problem is anyone they pick now will have all their dirt dug up and exposed then there will be backlash just like with Kevin and they don?t want that