Most overrated songs of 2018?

Started by fedswatchin, December 14, 2018, 11:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

song sounds so flat. she has no sportsmanship as an artist. Trashh :plzstop:

LOONA.

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 14, 2018, 12:02:18 PM
Anything with Drake on it and it has been that way for several years.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

And Frank Ocean hasn't released anything recently but the way social media mentions him every 5 minutes like he's mozart is annoying as fuck.     

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Can?t say anything Nicki cuz no one praises her music

Vonc2002

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Cartierline

Drake in general is overrated af, but I did like God's Plan a lil.

Cowboy Nine

I agree.

Sicko Mode sucks. I don't get the hype over that song. beat changes! DRAKE!

Plea.

In My Feelings was cute for like 3 plays but it isn't good either. tbh I'm just over Aubrey's music now.

LiiVE

Wow the drake hate is real. I feel like his music is so undeniable.

For me it?s level up, I like it, rockstar, new rules, and girls like you

Vonc2002

I was a lil IFFY on I LIKE IT too at first but that shit is a SMASH! An INTERNATIONAL  smash too. That's why i think the song will win a Grammy.  I feel like it's so much bigger than just RAP

Vonc2002

I think that dua lipa bitch IN GENERAL is overrated