sdfd she just KNEW she's gonna be as big as Bey

Started by Admin, December 15, 2018, 04:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

From 2010

Your visibility is huge just like Beyonc??s was when she was with Destiny?s Child. Plus, like her, you?re the front woman, main vocalist, songwriter, and it doesn?t hurt that you are just as bloody gorgeous!

(Laughs) Exactly! When Beyonc? went on to do her own thing, it wasn?t so separate from Destiny?s Child. It was the same music and same identity but on steroids ? it was just Beyonc?. One day, I hope to do the same thing.
https://www.openchest.com/oc-in-print/nicole-scherzinger/

dgdgsg
One day :tellmemoreireallycare:
Girl, Beyonc? ain't shooting yoghurt commercials :diddraispoot:

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

African Queen

Her voice is kinda irritating most of the time.

Beyonce shits on her in terms of material and voice.

She has had a few stellar performances along the way though.

CHOKE

(Laughs) Exactly!

Sis just KNEW

The difference, Bey didn?t try to go solo after the 2nd DC album

:udontlookok:

FRANCE

I think the big difference is that PCD was a manufactured group. Their 2nd album didn't even do as well as the 1st. DC had their big break on their 2nd album and Survivor was also huge. Bey['s ear for music is good too. Nicole's ear is shit. The songs she have recorded as a solo artist, she had no business wasting time and money recording.

Cowboy Nine

Not 2010.

So this was after multiple flop singles and shelved album.

:plzstop:

I can't blame her though. I really thought she would be successful but she never happened.

FRANCE

The way this song and performance sealed the deal. Beyonce and that fake smile. lol. She was disgusted.

Lazarus

Eh...

Never seen it for her as a solo artist and everybody not meant to be a solo artist either. I did like Whatever You Like though.

fedswatchin

Sis is major talent but the US radio ain't really gon accept you unless you identifiably white, black or wetback. Nicole look like her daddy bout to crash a plane into the towers

Admin

Quote from: TROLLISA mess on December 15, 2018, 05:06:30 PM
Sis is major talent but the US radio ain't really gon accept you unless you identifiably white, black or wetback. Nicole look like her daddy bout to crash a plane into the towers
:diddraispoot:

I think her solo stuff just sucked and she didn't have an entertaining persona like her label mates at the time (Fergie and Gwen)