DJ campers Instagram story (posts Forbes Article on the new Brandy)

Started by b7, December 21, 2018, 04:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VirgoMind

Quote from: brocka4life on December 21, 2018, 06:48:16 AM
I wonder if her manager is behind all these articles and posts about her upcoming music, stream records, and sales records.

Cool.

That?s his style so probably.
Nonetheless, it feels closer this time like top of the year we are getting music. She?s been the fuck quite too!

Harlem

Chile I really hope Pharrell gets hired to be involved for this entire Brandy x Ray J project, that?s the only way it would work... maybe hire Takashi Pom to do the artwork/album art, styled by like Jerry Lorenzo or a June Ambrose, they really would have to do some dope/cool shit at this point for people to fuckin care

Young

Young

Quote from: VirgoMind on December 21, 2018, 07:00:02 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 21, 2018, 06:48:16 AM
I wonder if her manager is behind all these articles and posts about her upcoming music, stream records, and sales records.

Cool.

That?s his style so probably.
Nonetheless, it feels closer this time like top of the year we are getting music. She?s been the fuck quite too!

!!!!

The way shes about to re-emerge with new pics and a fully SNATCHED

shes ready :gorlonfire:

Young

Quote from: ZAIYE on December 21, 2018, 07:20:52 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 21, 2018, 06:08:59 AM
Quotewhat is a brother and sister gonna be singing about for a whole album if its not about the lord?

Why is this so funny to me  :kii: :kii: :kii:  :plzstop:
:plzstop: :plzstop:

cvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Sovereign.

She?s been extremely quiet for the past 2-3 weeks. I know she?s in beast/creative mode. When she?s about to release or has a huge acting project, she?s usually so quiet until it?s time to mess. I know this girls formula. 

Young

Quote from: NIOBE. on December 21, 2018, 07:53:56 AM
She?s been extremely quiet for the past 2-3 weeks. I know she?s in beast/creative mode. When she?s about to release or has a huge acting project, she?s usually so quiet until it?s time to mess. I know this girls formula.

!!!

She's in her own zone and I LOVE that

Sovereign.

Quote from: Young on December 21, 2018, 07:54:45 AM

!!!

I remember the girls were giving  ":omgwatshappening: is she training for the Olympics" before the huge Broadway announcement and this summer when it was announced that she?s now joined the cast of "Star". She?s so old school. This girl be working. And she recently stated that she?s not been listening to any other artists but herself. ZONE out, Queen.

Young

Quote from: NIOBE. on December 21, 2018, 07:57:43 AM
Quote from: Young on December 21, 2018, 07:54:45 AM

!!!

I remember the girls were giving  ":omgwatshappening: is she training for the Olympics" before the huge Broadway announcement and this summer when it was announced that she?s now joined the cast of "Star". She?s so old school. This girl be working. And she recently stated that she?s not been listening to any other artists but herself. ZONE out, Queen.

!!!!

Shes truly one of a kind
She's trying to enhance her sound musically
I just love it

Kalifornia.

n @ quiet

Wasn?t she just having a fumefest is Camper?s comments last week? :dead: