Ok Bran any day now.

KippDaddy

Re: Ok Bran any day now.
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2019, 10:00:05 PM
If nothing is said after the performance in a few weeks I?m done. 

If she scraps the shit I hope he leaks every fucking thing

*UndiscoveredStar*

« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2019, 10:04:49 PM
Smh yawl not here for bran

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

If you?re my bro and we are chilling, either talking about sex or looking at ish on each others phones and your dick gets hard nigga pull that shit out and beat til you skeet my dude. I have no issue with that, shit, might join you. #BroCode

Sugar Candy.

• Feminist.
« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2019, 10:08:05 PM

And Hugo send me the link to that video please

« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2019, 10:13:32 PM
That's what yall get for listening to Tarig. He don't know shit.

Harlem

« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2019, 10:20:08 PM
Can someone call Nabil, Dave Meyers or Alan Ferguson to make sure one of them is booked for the Black Barbie video?! This bitch is giving me a video by March

MONTANNA

« Reply #95 on: January 07, 2019, 10:20:42 PM
Can someone call Nabil, Dave Meyers or Alan Ferguson to make sure one of them is booked for the Black Barbie video?! This bitch is giving me a video by March
nb Jcjdjdjdjdjd

Those songs aren?t coming luv

Harlem

« Reply #96 on: January 07, 2019, 10:24:29 PM
nb Jcjdjdjdjdjd

I would deadass FIGHT ha in DC! If she does a meet and greet after that concert Ima let her HAVE it!

Harlem

« Reply #97 on: January 07, 2019, 10:26:55 PM
And if JaQuel is not the main choreographer next era too, oh my lord Ima flip my shits... I want MOMENTS next era for this fuckin wait

Young

• ❤️????????????????????????
« Reply #98 on: January 07, 2019, 10:30:14 PM
nb Jcjdjdjdjdjd

I would deadass FIGHT ha in DC! If she does a meet and greet after that concert Ima let her HAVE it!
:plzstop: :plzstop:

Noni

« Reply #99 on: January 08, 2019, 04:20:32 AM
 I hope she visits bsource and sees that all of her core fans are so frustrated with her that they?re almost done with her.

How can she be this bad at communicating with her fans? I?ve been her biggest fan since 1997 and this is what I get?

She can?t even give us some info on what?s going on behind the scenes? She isn?t some sort of god who can?t speak to her supporters? Lmao 

Sometimes i wonder why I?m stanning so hard for a woman who just seems crazy on social media and doesn?t care about her looks or fans... :(

Can?t help it though. She?s got me hooked on something stupid that I can?t just revoke my Stan card
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 04:22:14 AM by Noni »

Camo

« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2019, 04:41:04 AM
hearsay still got y'all losing it year after year :kii:

Noni

« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2019, 05:38:55 AM
I hope she visits bsource and sees that all of her core fans are so frustrated with her that they?re almost done with her.

How can she be this bad at communicating with her fans? I?ve been her biggest fan since 1997 and this is what I get?

She can?t even give us some info on what?s going on behind the scenes? She isn?t some sort of god who can?t speak to her supporters? Lmao 

Sometimes i wonder why I?m stanning so hard for a woman who just seems crazy on social media and doesn?t care about her looks or fans... :(

Can?t help it though. She?s got me hooked on something stupid that I can?t just revoke my Stan card

Reading this, I just realized:

I NEED HELP

:letsmessfag:

Camo

« Reply #102 on: January 08, 2019, 06:10:19 AM

Reading this, I just realized:

I NEED HELP

:letsmessfag:
Nah you're just a frustrated STAN like most of us.

Babyface

« Reply #103 on: January 08, 2019, 12:57:33 PM
Wasn?t she gonna come back and let us listen to some new mess on live the other day?

AfroJisiac

• After You (Still)
« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2019, 03:22:37 PM
We've been crying for a new album for 4 or 5 years now :plzstop: I know this album is gonna be everything.

it better be
cause as a fan i'm not waiting fuckin' 7 years for an average 10 tracks album.

i'll revoke my stan card myself if she's not bringing fire.

sick of the bullshit