I think it?s time to start lashing DL WOMEN! (Serious discussion inside)

Glock

and it doesn?t even the fuck owt bitch
Sick of my trans sisters being gunned tf down and my bby gay Bruvs killing themselves because of the shit black women teach their kids .. and allow their husbands to have these shitty outlooks

BLACK DL WOMEN ARE GETTING LASHED

Glock

Anita is DL..
There i said it bitch

messy kitty

DL women really wouldn't have any sort of impact on the Black gay community.
Not any I can think of immediately, at least.
And for the most part a lot of women are gay allies.
So honestly for me it's like, whatever floats your boat. I personally see no need to attack them.

Whereas DL men can have a direct impact on the hetero female community.

It's treated as an issue worth addressing because there are men out here living whole lies and women who think it's OK to toss the condom aside for their husband.
but the reason why it doesn?t have An impact is because we praise them for fucking girls and such..
When they lash us for the same behavior

A nigga could have one kiss with a man and black women will sit up and dog us out and measure our manhood based on our experiences

It?s not cool.
They do the same things we do honestly ..
I?m disgusted and pissed with then today.

These bitches need to either embrace sexuality being fluid or stop eating pussy
Well internalized homophobia is a real thing.

But I think it's something I'd worry more about once we really get a good grip of it and other things on our side of the fence. Before we hop over to mess a bit.

That's just me. I feel there's way too much work to do in the Black gay community without shifting focus elsewhere .

Wayyyy too much

[fas]u reavy?[/fas]

We gon turn this party owt.
I came to parvy.

Glock

Lash these hoes Afro.. or just GO.

Be mad with me

messy kitty

nnnnnnnnnnn

But I also feel the same when convos about the White gays pop up.

Like gor, fuck them. And their statistics. I'm worried about my own.
[fas]u reavy?[/fas]

We gon turn this party owt.
I came to parvy.

Vonc2002

Boy shut up.  It's double standards APLENTY and women usually get the short end of the stick.  The one time they get to come out on top a bit a nigga is ready to throw a hissy fit. Relish in the fact that u can fuck as much as u want and be revered as a hero or "pimp" and not deemed an undesirable or some kinda pariah. Sick of u niggers
faggot were lashing them
Get the fuck owt now mother fucker

These closeted pussy eaters are on thin tf ice and that?s that

CALL THEM TF OWT
  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Well maybe black women should revolt about being the least desirable alongside asian men. Maybe they should revolt and cry about having lower pay then ALL damn men and white women. Maybev they should throw bitch fits about being deemed angry and aggressive simply because they are strong. Im not clapping over u crying about having to tip out the damn closet for some aided ass Atlanta boy to suck that lil ass dick.  STFU I SAID!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 02:41:59 PM by Vonc2002 »
Im no fan of Brandy's until she gives me a reason to be. Release the fckn album and we'll SEE!
Current Mood

LetMeHearYouSæ...G R A MM Y

• Ran down on that bitch THRICE
Black women are def not the least desired.
Mariah is a slut from the 90s

When it comes to Sl? and Bardi these Faggs don?t just have issues... They got a fucking subscription 4 life

Vonc2002

Anita is DL..
There i said it bitch
Fag i know u dont think Aretha got that damn big because all she ate was chicken.  Fish was DEFINITELY on the damn menu
Im no fan of Brandy's until she gives me a reason to be. Release the fckn album and we'll SEE!
Current Mood

Vonc2002

Sle, this is fact and has been statistically proven time and time again.  I didn't make that up :dead:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 02:33:49 PM by Vonc2002 »
Current Mood

Glock

Boy shut up.  It's double standards APLENTY and women usually get the short end of the stick.  The one time they get to come out on top a bit a nigga is ready to throw a hissy fit. Relish in the fact that u can fuck as much as u want and be revered as a hero or "pimp" and not deemed an undesirable or some kinda pariah. Sick of u niggers
faggot were lashing them
Get the fuck owt now mother fucker

These closeted pussy eaters are on thin tf ice and that?s that

CALL THEM TF OWT
Well maybe black women should revolt about being the least desirable alongside asian men. Maybe they should revolt and cry about having lower pay then ALL damn men and white women. Maybev they should throw bitch fits about being deemed angry and aggressive simply because they are strong. Im not clapping over u crying about having to tip out the damn closet for some aided ass Atlanta boy to suck that lil ass dick.  STFU I SAID!
my dick isn?t little ape  :uhh:

Glock

Anita is DL..
There i said it bitch
Fag i know u dont think Aretha got that damn big because all she ate was chicken.  Fish was DEFINITELY on the damn menu
nxnxnxn
Aretha was a hoe
She didn?t want no stanking ass GIRL

Gilgamesh.

Anita is DL..
There i said it bitch
nxnxnxn
Aretha was a hoe
She didn?t want no stanking ass GIRL

jxdbnv,vbvb,vnb,ccc

MelMel

Sle, this is fact and has been statistically proven time and time again.  I didn't make that up :dead:
love this dragging!!!! :blessed:

get that fag bby!

MelMel

Vonc is lashing you gorls in here!

Young

• ❤️????????????????????????
It really irks my soul that gay women can sorta do what they want to do and not have to deal with the mess that gay black men have to deal with
 :uhh:

Like do u know how many DL black women there are in America?
Yet they can munch and move on ..
I don?t like the shit and I?m getting fed up

We need to revolt.

Also I?m not taking up for DL men..
I?m really defending gays or men who have had gay experiences
It?s unfair and we need to be heard.

Also I think Gabby Union, Jada, Tracee ellis Ross, Kelly Rowland and Shaunie O?Neal are all DL!

s