I think it?s time to start lashing DL WOMEN! (Serious discussion inside)

Started by GLOCK, January 11, 2019, 01:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on January 11, 2019, 02:25:20 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 11, 2019, 02:24:17 PM
Boy shut up.  It's double standards APLENTY and women usually get the short end of the stick.  The one time they get to come out on top a bit a nigga is ready to throw a hissy fit. Relish in the fact that u can fuck as much as u want and be revered as a hero or "pimp" and not deemed an undesirable or some kinda pariah. Sick of u niggers
faggot were lashing them
Get the fuck owt now mother fucker

These closeted pussy eaters are on thin tf ice and that?s that

CALL THEM TF OWT
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Well maybe black women should revolt about being the least desirable alongside asian men. Maybe they should revolt and cry about having lower pay then ALL damn men and white women. Maybev they should throw bitch fits about being deemed angry and aggressive simply because they are strong. Im not clapping over u crying about having to tip out the damn closet for some aided ass Atlanta boy to suck that lil ass dick.  STFU I SAID!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on January 11, 2019, 02:27:02 PM
Anita is DL..
There i said it bitch
Fag i know u dont think Aretha got that damn big because all she ate was chicken.  Fish was DEFINITELY on the damn menu
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: this sounds like Sl? to the stage on January 11, 2019, 02:32:35 PM
Black women are def not the least desired.
Sle, this is fact and has been statistically proven time and time again.  I didn't make that up :dead:

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 11, 2019, 02:31:33 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 11, 2019, 02:25:20 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 11, 2019, 02:24:17 PM
Boy shut up.  It's double standards APLENTY and women usually get the short end of the stick.  The one time they get to come out on top a bit a nigga is ready to throw a hissy fit. Relish in the fact that u can fuck as much as u want and be revered as a hero or "pimp" and not deemed an undesirable or some kinda pariah. Sick of u niggers
faggot were lashing them
Get the fuck owt now mother fucker

These closeted pussy eaters are on thin tf ice and that?s that

CALL THEM TF OWT
Well maybe black women should revolt about being the least desirable alongside asian men. Maybe they should revolt and cry about having lower pay then ALL damn men and white women. Maybev they should throw bitch fits about being deemed angry and aggressive simply because they are strong. Im not clapping over u crying about having to tip out the damn closet for some aided ass Atlanta boy to suck that lil ass dick.  STFU I SAID!
my dick isn?t little ape  :uhh:

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 11, 2019, 02:32:53 PM
Anita is DL..
There i said it bitch
Fag i know u dont think Aretha got that damn big because all she ate was chicken.  Fish was DEFINITELY on the damn menu
nxnxnxn
Aretha was a hoe
She didn?t want no stanking ass GIRL

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Glock on January 11, 2019, 02:45:57 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 11, 2019, 02:32:53 PM
Anita is DL..
There i said it bitch
nxnxnxn
Aretha was a hoe
She didn?t want no stanking ass GIRL

jxdbnv,vbvb,vnb,ccc

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 11, 2019, 02:33:41 PM
Quote from: this sounds like Sl? to the stage on January 11, 2019, 02:32:35 PM
Black women are def not the least desired.
Sle, this is fact and has been statistically proven time and time again.  I didn't make that up :dead:
love this dragging!!!! :blessed:

get that fag bby!

MelMel

Young

Quote from: Glock on January 11, 2019, 01:28:36 PM
It really irks my soul that gay women can sorta do what they want to do and not have to deal with the mess that gay black men have to deal with
:uhh:

Like do u know how many DL black women there are in America?
Yet they can munch and move on ..
I don?t like the shit and I?m getting fed up

We need to revolt.

Also I?m not taking up for DL men..
I?m really defending gays or men who have had gay experiences
It?s unfair and we need to be heard.

Also I think Gabby Union, Jada, Tracee ellis Ross, Kelly Rowland and Shaunie O?Neal are all DL!

s

Kaeli.

I?m sure DL Gay women ain?t transferring AIDS to their spouses

death

tha aid actually does crawl outta tha coochies n spread via air
its evn more danger imo