Monica new single ?Commitment? out now! (Young deletes account)

Started by GLOCK, January 11, 2019, 06:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Promise. on January 11, 2019, 07:41:09 PM
I wouldn't be mad if this became an Urban hit. Knock these talentless niggers off their trap box
sis :stressed:

Young

I haven?t listened yet guys ....

:stressed:

I?m literally SCARED

Young

What?s about to happen ? :gorlonfire:

After we ride goes off Imma play it ...

Omffff...

Young

I wouldn't be mad if this became an Urban hit. Knock these talentless niggers off their trap box

Bitch

fedswatchin

Quote from: Glock on January 11, 2019, 07:41:50 PM
sis :stressed:
Mon kinda BOOKED. Notn this sounding current :plzstop: I'm truly shocked

Now is this the official single?

fedswatchin

Checkmate Burruss

THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Harlem

I like this, it?s fuckin smooth and she ain?t over singing! def a perfect balance of old Mo but current... agree with everyone else though the fact that it?s too short and ends abruptly, def needed a bridge or a feature

Scott.

I?m at the bar so i haven?t listened yet. But l did purchase it

Checkmate Burruss

She might be doing what she did with Everything To Me. That didn't have a bridge when first released until it impacted radio and the album version.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Ma Lo

fedswatchin

Quote from: Harlem on January 11, 2019, 07:51:26 PM
I like this, it?s fuckin smooth and she ain?t over singing! def a perfect balance of old Mo but current... agree with everyone else though the fact that it?s too short and ends abruptly, def needed a bridge or a feature
A short song doesn't take as long to stream over and over. Smart choice

Mrd0ndada

January 11, 2019, 08:08:48 PM #28 Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 08:09:17 PM by Mrd0ndada
Quote from: Kode Red on January 11, 2019, 07:55:15 PM
She might be doing what she did with Everything To Me. That didn't have a bridge when first released until it impacted radio and the album version.

She did that with ?Should?ve known better? too.    I think it?s cool short tho... it gives it more replay value. Like I gotta take it back to get in some more... a few play backs & it?s stuck on ya brain!    Bravo Mo!!!!!!  I like this. 
🙄

Harlem

Quote from: Promise. on January 11, 2019, 08:07:10 PM
Quote from: Harlem on January 11, 2019, 07:51:26 PM
A short song doesn't take as long to stream over and over. Smart choice

Oh for sure! She def played it smart on that aspect... get them streams Mo!