QUEENline picks a side. Another day in the cancellation of R. Kelly

Started by Vonc2002, January 14, 2019, 12:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

CELINE DION PULLS SONG 'I'M YOUR ANGEL' WITH R. KELLY FROM STREAMING SERVICES

The girls are taking a stand against this creep

The song -- "I'm Your Angel -- was recorded in 1998 and appeared on her holiday album, "These are  Special Times," R. Kelly wrote the song but it did not appear on any of his albums.

The song reached #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and stayed there for 6 weeks. It went certified platinum and sold more than 1.5 million copies. It was also nominated for a Grammy.
  :ohwow:
The song is in the process of being pulled by Celine's team.
http://m.tmz.com/?fbclid=IwAR08DZQkwLiGKRKHAuuODSSGeHf18FwIOkKhrNp8PjCin3Jxm0MO_glRjgc#!2019/01/14/celine-dion-pulls-song-im-your-angel-with-r-kelly-streaming-services/
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

long-timeTheRoofFan

Thank-you Celine! I was hoping she would do this after Gaga did the same with her track. Classy legend, doesn't need that song anymore. Bye R Kelly

Zankou.

very interesting since she was fckin her husband when she was 9 years old and he was 60

Vonc2002

Quote from: long-timeBfan on January 14, 2019, 12:08:17 PM
Thank-you Celine! I was hoping she would do this after Gaga did the same with her track. Classy legend, doesn't need that song anymore. Bye R Kelly
Yea, it's no wonder she's the best and most successful surviving girl from the early 90s
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Wasn't she 12 when she met her husband and he was 35 at the time ?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Zanny on January 14, 2019, 12:12:33 PM
very interesting since she was fckin her husband when she was 9 years old and he was 60
*sigh* so we about to do this in here?

Buy The Stars✨

Rxxf

BRANDY

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Zanny on January 14, 2019, 12:12:33 PM
adldaskdsmadslakmsadlksadmladskmsdamllmkm

!!!

but taking a stand! and stuff