Omg what in the bad karma hell

Hugo

Omg what in the bad karma hell
«  on: January 14, 2019, 11:24:01 PM
What did this man do on earth?  :dead:

[instagram]https://www.instagram.com/p/Bso2EY0H7M-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=8ayxdtmw9xk5[/instagram]

ton

Re: Omg what in the bad karma hell
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 11:25:40 PM
cvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Hugo

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 11:26:47 PM
we got him sittin on the sidewalk

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

glock

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 12:42:58 AM
Hxjxjcjcjdjdjjcjdncncjdkskskskxndnsjdjxjxjxnxksksksksksmsmsms

How?????????
I just wanna say thank u to every last one of you for all the great memories and times we’ve shared. I didn’t wanna do a thread & be super dramatic but I do know that you’ve all had such an impression on me since 2011. I don’t wanna single out the girls but y’all know who y’all are. I love y’all. Trust me life is good.. I just need to spread my wings girls. As I enter my 30’s I want to make some changes.  It’s time for me to leave and make room for the girls that’ll come and keep this place popping.

If there are typos I’m driving fags :uhh:
My mons, my brans, my lambs and my rihs.. keep y’all foot on these girls necks! 🥺..
Booch crew..keep the asses coming 🖤

glock

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 12:43:15 AM
Not hell tryna meet him before he gets in the dirt
I just wanna say thank u to every last one of you for all the great memories and times we’ve shared. I didn’t wanna do a thread & be super dramatic but I do know that you’ve all had such an impression on me since 2011. I don’t wanna single out the girls but y’all know who y’all are. I love y’all. Trust me life is good.. I just need to spread my wings girls. As I enter my 30’s I want to make some changes.  It’s time for me to leave and make room for the girls that’ll come and keep this place popping.

If there are typos I’m driving fags :uhh:
My mons, my brans, my lambs and my rihs.. keep y’all foot on these girls necks! 🥺..
Booch crew..keep the asses coming 🖤

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 12:51:06 AM
Not hell tryna meet him before he gets in the dirt
:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

If you?re my bro and we are chilling, either talking about sex or looking at ish on each others phones and your dick gets hard nigga pull that shit out and beat til you skeet my dude. I have no issue with that, shit, might join you. #BroCode