Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Steffon · 2471 · 27092

Mrd0ndada

Re: Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to illness
« Reply #750 on: January 25, 2019, 12:58:34 PM
Im so upset I could cry. I have never been more disappointed in her than I am today. This is beyond unprofessional. If you have vocal issues it is not sudden. This is bullshit.

Now this isn?t actually true.   But I feel u
🙄

Noni

« Reply #751 on: January 25, 2019, 12:58:59 PM

N
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 01:44:43 PM by Noni »

Xavier

• 🎤🎧🎵🎶
« Reply #752 on: January 25, 2019, 12:59:02 PM
Christ in heaven :uhh:

The show was CANCELLED? TODAY?

Y'all, I'm so sorry to hear this. You guys were literally STOKED to see her. Especially Young

I don't see how she can bounce back from this

rosone1

« Reply #753 on: January 25, 2019, 12:59:12 PM
At least 75 musicians,  dancers,  fans, etc.

The way my spirit is set up I woulda had to get on the stage tell the truth and humm.  I would not be able to let all those folks down the day of
I was just thinking about that.Those people probably spent weeks or months learning the material and rehearsing.

Young

• ❤️????????????????????????
« Reply #754 on: January 25, 2019, 12:59:15 PM
The only thing saving her here is the fact that the shows were sold out and people can only speculate what it could be. that?s the only thing keeping her from getting clowned on social media

The difference is now her core fans are truly pissed and the ones that are gonna light that ass up

She needs to speak up. Get on that phone gor and start GLIDING those fingers across that keyboard.
lets tell her Monica is ki?id about it

the one thing I say about that girl one of my first shows with my bf with her; the bitch could barely SPEAK

she STILL came out; got that check and did what she had to DO to entertain

and I just don't believe Bran would cancel TWO SOLD OUT, ONE IN A LIFETIME type shows over some vocal tea

it don't sound right

Not when you can play a precorded vocal track (which I'm sure there's several on hand) and have the symphony give a sing along mess to it while you lip around the stage

I'm not buying it

L0NZ.

« Reply #755 on: January 25, 2019, 12:59:19 PM
I'm so FUCKING SICK OF HER!

I'm so FUCKING SICK of her not logging in here or communicating with her fans when she has time to post weird and ugly ass posts on instagram

I?m not coming back

shoulda known bettah

« Reply #756 on: January 25, 2019, 12:59:30 PM
Sad if cancelled because of ?stage freight? smdh
no
[no[no[on[o[
n

wtf

Tanned/browned/bronzed skin is beautiful.

Long as it's not harming someone's health or done to be blatantly offensive, I don't see the harm in them doing it.

Color is gorgeous. I don't blame people for wanting some. lol

COIS

« Reply #757 on: January 25, 2019, 12:59:33 PM
This cant be real. Omg. I didnt even buy any tickets and Im pissed as fuck for u guys. Knowing Brandy, I think this is all just nerves and nothing else. Not good enough of an excuse to not do the show. Im really remorseful that y'all invested sooo damn much in seeing her. I never have and never will.

Im done with her.

Noni

« Reply #758 on: January 25, 2019, 01:00:22 PM
 -_-
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 01:44:20 PM by Noni »

animmai.

« Reply #759 on: January 25, 2019, 01:00:22 PM
was the show sold out?

Young

« Reply #760 on: January 25, 2019, 01:00:23 PM
The only thing saving her here is the fact that the shows were sold out and people can only speculate what it could be. that?s the only thing keeping her from getting clowned on social media

The difference is now her core fans are truly pissed and the ones that are gonna light that ass up
That's true

But I mean if I were her I'd be less worried about social media clowning from people who don't purchase my shit anyway and more worried about the people who do and are highly upset right now ...

She needs to speak up. Get on that phone gor and start GLIDING those fingers across that keyboard.
!!!!
If RIG is pissed... Brandy should be worried, I?ve seen Rig go to bat for Brandy no matter what..
literally your CORE supporters... out of thousands of dollars to come and see you.

fjfjdjd !!!!

Rig was the ?Young? of Brandy?s years of mess

dccccccccccc wtf

glock

« Reply #761 on: January 25, 2019, 01:01:19 PM
I?ve sacrificed so much as we all have to witness such a beautiful moment in her career and for this to happen....I?m having trouble with this.
this is fucked up
Sorry bro
I just wanna say thank u to every last one of you for all the great memories and times we’ve shared. I didn’t wanna do a thread & be super dramatic but I do know that you’ve all had such an impression on me since 2011. I don’t wanna single out the girls but y’all know who y’all are. I love y’all. Trust me life is good.. I just need to spread my wings girls. As I enter my 30’s I want to make some changes.  It’s time for me to leave and make room for the girls that’ll come and keep this place popping.

If there are typos I’m driving fags :uhh:
My mons, my brans, my lambs and my rihs.. keep y’all foot on these girls necks! 🥺..
Booch crew..keep the asses coming 🖤

Young

« Reply #762 on: January 25, 2019, 01:01:20 PM
She knew

the second she turned those comments off, i had a horrible feeling.

I could VOMIT

is she bi polar on the forreal tip?
Because One of them has to GO

FlowerBomb

« Reply #763 on: January 25, 2019, 01:01:36 PM
was the show sold out?
Yup both nights

L0NZ.

« Reply #764 on: January 25, 2019, 01:01:52 PM
I?m sure there?s a surprise in store for us, maybe she?s gearing up new music to premiere soon 

Hehe woo, Bran so craze

hmmmm maybe. She has been quiet, even amidst this cancellation. she up to something