Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Steffon · 2471 · 27051

LordB

Re: Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to illness
« Reply #840 on: January 25, 2019, 01:22:55 PM
You know what

:19k:

Estelle Ghetto

« Reply #841 on: January 25, 2019, 01:22:59 PM
...On another note, who from this board is now in DC? Can someone get a list together? Tariq can you assist? I am thinking of filming something with the fans that are here...
:kii: :kii: :kii: :plzstop:

FlowerBomb

« Reply #842 on: January 25, 2019, 01:23:45 PM
...On another note, who from this board is now in DC? Can someone get a list together? Tariq can you assist? I am thinking of filming something with the fans that are here...
not documenting the misery
is it a funeral :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

AJ

« Reply #843 on: January 25, 2019, 01:23:49 PM
Who tf tryna record a suprise for brandy??! Right now?? Niggas are out of a STACK...

Sorry luv, you won?t get your footage today. The buck stops here.

Vonc2002

« Reply #844 on: January 25, 2019, 01:23:55 PM
Bran owes everybody at LEAST 500-600 dollars if they flew in.

More. My flight and hotel was $1500
:omf:
Im no fan of Brandy's until she gives me a reason to be. Release the fckn album and we'll SEE!
Current Mood

Is this ur QUEEN? YIKES!

glock

« Reply #845 on: January 25, 2019, 01:23:57 PM
I love her and supported her for years (and I?ll keep doing it), but I?m supposed to film something for her today when she still hasn?t even addressed this?!
im crying
SIFT ME A LIST!

sift ur self a fucking clue
These girls that have spent a STACK to see this girl don?t wanna film with that 1080 quality ass cam for shits and giggles

I?m tf irked at this shit.

How about u gather Brandy?s personalities and have them address the girls on why this was canceled and why she hasn?t delivered a project in 7 years
I just wanna say thank u to every last one of you for all the great memories and times we’ve shared. I didn’t wanna do a thread & be super dramatic but I do know that you’ve all had such an impression on me since 2011. I don’t wanna single out the girls but y’all know who y’all are. I love y’all. Trust me life is good.. I just need to spread my wings girls. As I enter my 30’s I want to make some changes.  It’s time for me to leave and make room for the girls that’ll come and keep this place popping.

If there are typos I’m driving fags :uhh:
My mons, my brans, my lambs and my rihs.. keep y’all foot on these girls necks! 🥺..
Booch crew..keep the asses coming 🖤

Kalifornia

• MAYDAY
« Reply #846 on: January 25, 2019, 01:24:01 PM
Brandy is a bit insecure and a perfectionist. Vocal duress, after doing broadway , I would think that she knows how to protect her voice. I think Brandy is hard on herself and the pressure became too much as the event became bigger and bigger.

As many of us have flown and spent a lot of money, she could at least do a meet up with her fans. She should already be in DC if she was really anticipating performing. And if she is not here and knew days ago she would cancel then shame on her.

I was just gonna say I wonder if she's even in DC right now.

shoulda known bettah

« Reply #847 on: January 25, 2019, 01:24:08 PM
Silent I see you active...what?s good?

I guess that?s why you said that set list wasn?t real because there ain?t a damn set.

Don't do that. I understand there's anger... rightfully so. Everyone is disappointed at this point. Lots of people traveled... hell I came from Puerto Rico. I GET IT. Trust.

But do you think she's sitting up in her room rejoicing that she HAD to cancel what is probably the two biggest shows of her career thus far? She's not.

And not for nothing, the ones talking about being done with her and not trusting her to buy another concert ticket ever again... when has she EVER canceled a show like this? This isn't Lauryn Hill. Brandy isn't known for canceling shows...

Again, I understand the anger. Money was spent, rooms were booked, flights, tickets... I get it. I am extremely saddened for the fans, for Brandy, for all involved. If you truly know her, you know she feels the same.

On another note, who from this board is now in DC? Can someone get a list together? Tariq can you assist? I am thinking of filming something with the fans that are here... (Brandy has no idea about this, nor does it involve her, just to clarify).

Listen, I know it's a frustrating time to be a Brandy fan. I read EVERY thing you guys post, comment, tweet, etc. I understand... and all I can say is... at some point anything in life gets better. Just keep her in positive spirits... she NEEDS that.
You?re so fucking useless

gather the girls! Wanna film the disappointme?!

Nigga go get a concrete reason why she folded and dropped the ball.
Don?t come tf back until you have something concrete..

This vague shit I will no longer tolerate from u.
Fucking liar
Jesus wtf i s happening

Tanned/browned/bronzed skin is beautiful.

Long as it's not harming someone's health or done to be blatantly offensive, I don't see the harm in them doing it.

Color is gorgeous. I don't blame people for wanting some. lol

Gilgamesh.

« Reply #848 on: January 25, 2019, 01:24:11 PM
meet and greet?
oh no ma'am

\lmxmXc :plzstop:

silentbx

« Reply #849 on: January 25, 2019, 01:24:13 PM
This is when Silent needs to pop in.
Yea.

he ain?t advocating for her to cancel this shit either though

I?m sure he?s on our side and just feels bad for the fans
m

He doesn?t fucking care about fans

Fuck you. All I EVER do is think about the fans. All the videos you've gotten.. all the content... was because of ME thinking about the fans. So go suck a dick.

And yes, I should've ignored your comments as I do with anything that's negative..but today is a new day.

FlowerBomb

« Reply #850 on: January 25, 2019, 01:24:28 PM
Who tf tryna record a suprise for brandy??! Right now?? Niggas are out of a STACK...

Sorry luv, you won?t get your footage today. The buck stops here.
dgfgfdgfdgdg flying in from Spain to get filmed in tears
Silent how even dare you suggest that :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

« Reply #851 on: January 25, 2019, 01:24:44 PM
OMG her birthday is in like 2 weeks
her 40th birthday and she?s gonna have pissed off fans
Fyhhjhjjonnk
Hey bro! Check out my new Tank thread! He's KING!

glock

« Reply #852 on: January 25, 2019, 01:24:59 PM
not documenting the misery
is it a funeral :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
and not ?Tariq?

I really fucking cant anymore  :dead:

Didn?t this boy work for u on ur shitty site?

How dare u?

Do fucking better faggot
I just wanna say thank u to every last one of you for all the great memories and times we’ve shared. I didn’t wanna do a thread & be super dramatic but I do know that you’ve all had such an impression on me since 2011. I don’t wanna single out the girls but y’all know who y’all are. I love y’all. Trust me life is good.. I just need to spread my wings girls. As I enter my 30’s I want to make some changes.  It’s time for me to leave and make room for the girls that’ll come and keep this place popping.

If there are typos I’m driving fags :uhh:
My mons, my brans, my lambs and my rihs.. keep y’all foot on these girls necks! 🥺..
Booch crew..keep the asses coming 🖤

« Reply #853 on: January 25, 2019, 01:25:07 PM
I think it's a good idea.

Add content to his Youtube channel . That'll solve a bunch of mess
I'm kinda like the tooth fairy
Just with some common fucking sense! LOL! <3

Estelle Ghetto

« Reply #854 on: January 25, 2019, 01:25:11 PM
Wtffffff i literally just landed ..... wtffffffff this cant be real
dfsafdsfadsfdsgsd
fdg
af