Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Steffon · 2471 · 27059

Vonc2002

Re: Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to illness
« Reply #900 on: January 25, 2019, 01:37:52 PM
Silent I see you active...what?s good?

I guess that?s why you said that set list wasn?t real because there ain?t a damn set.

Don't do that. I understand there's anger... rightfully so. Everyone is disappointed at this point. Lots of people traveled... hell I came from Puerto Rico. I GET IT. Trust.

But do you think she's sitting up in her room rejoicing that she HAD to cancel what is probably the two biggest shows of her career thus far? She's not.

And not for nothing, the ones talking about being done with her and not trusting her to buy another concert ticket ever again... when has she EVER canceled a show like this? This isn't Lauryn Hill. Brandy isn't known for canceling shows...

Again, I understand the anger. Money was spent, rooms were booked, flights, tickets... I get it. I am extremely saddened for the fans, for Brandy, for all involved. If you truly know her, you know she feels the same.

On another note, who from this board is now in DC? Can someone get a list together? Tariq can you assist? I am thinking of filming something with the fans that are here... (Brandy has no idea about this, nor does it involve her, just to clarify).

Listen, I know it's a frustrating time to be a Brandy fan. I read EVERY thing you guys post, comment, tweet, etc. I understand... and all I can say is... at some point anything in life gets better. Just keep her in positive spirits... she NEEDS that.
You?re so fucking useless

gather the girls! Wanna film the disappointme?!

Nigga go get a concrete reason why she folded and dropped the ball.
Don?t come tf back until you have something concrete..

This vague shit I will no longer tolerate from u.
Fucking liar
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Y'all going off huh
Im no fan of Brandy's until she gives me a reason to be. Release the fckn album and we'll SEE!
Current Mood

Is this ur QUEEN? YIKES!

AJ

« Reply #901 on: January 25, 2019, 01:37:53 PM
Glock... bruv :omgwatshappening:

FlowerBomb

« Reply #902 on: January 25, 2019, 01:37:58 PM
...On another note, who from this board is now in DC? Can someone get a list together? Tariq can you assist? I am thinking of filming something with the fans that are here...
:kii: :kii: :kii: :plzstop:
not documenting the misery
is it a funeral :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
and not ?Tariq?

I really fucking cant anymore  :dead:

Didn?t this boy work for u on ur shitty site?

How dare u?

Do fucking better faggot
]sd]d]fds]d]]v]sg]ds]d]gds]g]fg]fg]fg]fv]a this is so messed up

glock

« Reply #903 on: January 25, 2019, 01:38:01 PM
Silent didn?t cancel the show guys, not his fault & he?s tryna do SOMETHING to ease the sting.   I can applaud  that.   But he needs to sit next to her & scroll thru this thread & let her read how she is turning HER fan forum into her shade room comments
I hope all this dick sucking ur doing tastes good

Weak ass Faggot
I just wanna say thank u to every last one of you for all the great memories and times we’ve shared. I didn’t wanna do a thread & be super dramatic but I do know that you’ve all had such an impression on me since 2011. I don’t wanna single out the girls but y’all know who y’all are. I love y’all. Trust me life is good.. I just need to spread my wings girls. As I enter my 30’s I want to make some changes.  It’s time for me to leave and make room for the girls that’ll come and keep this place popping.

If there are typos I’m driving fags :uhh:
My mons, my brans, my lambs and my rihs.. keep y’all foot on these girls necks! 🥺..
Booch crew..keep the asses coming 🖤

FlowerBomb

« Reply #904 on: January 25, 2019, 01:38:26 PM
:guys:

Hugo

« Reply #905 on: January 25, 2019, 01:38:42 PM
I?m sorry but this woman is a sad excuse of a person. And that?s fucking THAT! She don?t love us! Phony af!

AJ

« Reply #906 on: January 25, 2019, 01:38:52 PM
The old Glock done popped owt!

Vonc2002

« Reply #907 on: January 25, 2019, 01:38:55 PM
grgrdg someone please tell him those French flights aren't cheap and I know his bougie self is probably flying 1st class :dead: :dead: :dead:
Dont he work for the airline?  That fag flying FREE
Im no fan of Brandy's until she gives me a reason to be. Release the fckn album and we'll SEE!
Current Mood

Is this ur QUEEN? YIKES!

Nine.

« Reply #908 on: January 25, 2019, 01:38:55 PM
This is when Silent needs to pop in.
Yea.

he ain?t advocating for her to cancel this shit either though

I?m sure he?s on our side and just feels bad for the fans
m

He doesn?t fucking care about fans

Fuck you. All I EVER do is think about the fans. All the videos you've gotten.. all the content... was because of ME thinking about the fans. So go suck a dick.

And yes, I should've ignored your comments as I do with anything that's negative..but today is a new day.
no bitch
Fuck u

All u do is come on here and address crumbs
These girls ask u questions as if ur in the know and I?d bet my hefty fucking savings that u don?t know a got damn thing
You?re an enabler tbh

You log ur bright ass on hea to see girls scrambling for answers .. addressing tid bits..

Either ur fully gonna be the segue between the girls and her or ur gonna enjoy this place as a regular poster
I?m sick of u and her disappointing them

U sit the fuck back leaving these girls unaswered. As if u actually have something going the fuck on
She cut u off several damn times so now u take what u can get from her

YOURE JUST A FAN NIGGA..
Tell these girls that

I?m glad u got time today cuz I do as well bitch
Because u were actually one of the main people on here squirting specs of info about that invisible ass spring 2014 project

Also on hea saying music is coming
And when it didn?t..
what did u do bitch?

Hide..
Watched us..
Cry.. scream and be pissed.
Instead of doing what the fuck u should?ve been doing..
INFORMING US.

Ps
I didn?t like any of those weak ass videos outside of the 20 years mess..
and even that.. the editing was terrible

Fuck u

Troye Stormborn

This is so icky for her brand and it's not doing anything for her reputation at ALL
It?s terrible for her brand because it was a major opportunity for her. She is unprofessional as fuck!
!!! After years of cancellations, mis-management, questionable promo spots, cancellations, broken promises all that social media mess, I really thought she was coming to BRING it
The way the whole thing is being handled right now is tacky, and she still hasn't tweeted or made a statement,  :dead:
I don?t recall any major cancellations outside the last few dates of slayana  :uhh:

Y?all ok?

She cancelled a black music festival in Austin tx a few years back cause she "missed her flight" and there were no others that day.  This isn't the first time

FlowerBomb

« Reply #910 on: January 25, 2019, 01:39:37 PM
Glock... bruv :omgwatshappening:
He's right though
No one should be defending this mess or giving vague excuses :dead:
If you're on her team/or close with her the first post in HERE should be an explanation, not trying to pacify the gorls for the 435464546 time over a 10 year period :dead:
Like it doesn't work anymore

Mrd0ndada

« Reply #911 on: January 25, 2019, 01:39:41 PM

Hope to see yall there
I won't forget this time, I promise
brocka out.

:kii:
🙄

« Reply #912 on: January 25, 2019, 01:39:47 PM
grgrdg someone please tell him those French flights aren't cheap and I know his bougie self is probably flying 1st class :dead: :dead: :dead:
Dont he work for the airline?  That fag flying FREE
he posted in here already btw
He knows
Hey bro! Check out my new Tank thread! He's KING!

shoulda known bettah

« Reply #913 on: January 25, 2019, 01:39:54 PM
Be careful with the impersonation mess guys.

Remember some fans may not know how we get down here and may be reading this thread and actually think it's her.

If they think she's really saying that stuff it could add some salt to the wound.

dhdjdjdjfjfhdjdjfhfjdh

dhdjdjdjdydy

d
d
d

?my bad! woke up late. honey nut cheerios time!
csmscccccccccccccccccccccccc

Tanned/browned/bronzed skin is beautiful.

Long as it's not harming someone's health or done to be blatantly offensive, I don't see the harm in them doing it.

Color is gorgeous. I don't blame people for wanting some. lol

Vonc2002

« Reply #914 on: January 25, 2019, 01:40:06 PM
Current Mood

Is this ur QUEEN? YIKES!