Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Steffon · 2471 · 26849

Kalifornia

• MAYDAY
. I will NEVER BE THE SAME because of this moment. That?s a good thing. I Am Stronger Now. Louder Now. Even more Humbled. I know what it takes to be the Greatest Version of Self and I know how to Demolish Anything and Anyone who arrogantly attempts to stop The Glory of God and the will for my Life. #NoWeaponsFormed
5 MINUTES AGO

glock

Or not fucking booked Her
They know she?s a contemporary artist
Not some classical girl :uhh:
True but i feel like she also needed to stretch herself to do sumn else. She was coming into their world and if she didn't feel like she was capable of meeting certain requirements then it's on her to move around.......and not the damn day before the show . Everyone knows what the NSO is gonna give.  I think it's a lil crazy for her to come in there trying to make that a regular brandy show. The whole point of doing it is to give sumn DIFFERENT! Ideally, yea they'd meet in the middle and make sumn magical but ultimately i think it was on brandy to conform to them, not the other way around
I respect this
And it?s true

Should?ve def been canceled a long time ago
I just wanna say thank u to every last one of you for all the great memories and times we’ve shared. I didn’t wanna do a thread & be super dramatic but I do know that you’ve all had such an impression on me since 2011. I don’t wanna single out the girls but y’all know who y’all are. I love y’all. Trust me life is good.. I just need to spread my wings girls. As I enter my 30’s I want to make some changes.  It’s time for me to leave and make room for the girls that’ll come and keep this place popping.

If there are typos I’m driving fags :uhh:
My mons, my brans, my lambs and my rihs.. keep y’all foot on these girls necks! 🥺..
Booch crew..keep the asses coming 🖤

long-timeBfan

I was so proud of Brandy for having the NSO show. I was actually the first person to post about it on here getting everyone else excited too. I thought this was going to be a really big moment for Brandy. Something that we as fans could shove down the throat of all of our friends and family that look at us like we are "CRAZY" for loving Brandy like we do.

:plzstop:

There was no way I could afford to go to the show, so I am not out anything financially. I was just really looking forward to this being something "good" for Bran.

I had a similar experience to everyone that just went to see her. Last summer Brandy was scheduled to perform at Toronto Pride and was promoted as being the Opening Weekend performer for weeks in advance. I was very excited to see her for the first time and traveled a long way by myself into the city to come see her. Turned out she was the closing weekend performer not the opening weekend - which ended up being Kehlani.. I was so heartbroken that I missed out on seeing her. i likely will never get the opportunity at this point by the looks of it.

I feel really bad for all of the fans that are let down the way I was.. The excitement and build up only be so badly disappointed sucks. Wish I could make you all feel better! Sorry guys

I can only say that things happen for a reason. I hope in this case there is a silver lining and something good becomes of Brandy and her music.

No shade.. but "Commitment" is my most played song in my iTunes this year so far.

:popeyes:

« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 02:22:18 PM by long-timeBfan »

Nine.

. I will NEVER BE THE SAME because of this moment. That?s a good thing. I Am Stronger Now. Louder Now. Even more Humbled. I know what it takes to be the Greatest Version of Self and I know how to Demolish Anything and Anyone who arrogantly attempts to stop The Glory of God and the will for my Life. #NoWeaponsFormed
5 MINUTES AGO

ajkndas;sdaknads this RAMBLING

Neo.

• ?
5 MINUTES AGO

VNNSBSBBDBDBDBCCCCCCCVVVV

I hate y?all niggas.  :kii:

Neo.

• ?
Moesha must be stopped. :plzstop:

KippDaddy

How much stronger and louder sis wanna get.  Every other week she stronger and a damn caterpillar to a butterfly

It?s late

*UndiscoveredStar*

Just a ugly niggga with a little bit of $$$

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Seven

It?s them

MESS

The picture has been removed. What was it?

HIJKLMNOP. 🌈

• Feminist.
fucking fake ass motherfucker
:omgwatshappening:
SLKJHGGGGGGGGGGGDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDF

May im sorry but did you at least PINCH the bitch  :guys:

yearofbrandy

Whenever she don?t win st something, she put the blame on everyone else. Albums, acting, personal life and friends it seem like. Princess was right.

Ntwadumela

Whenever she don?t win st something, she put the blame on everyone else. Albums, acting, personal life and friends it seem like. Princess was right.

:omgwatshappening:

Re: Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to illness
« Reply #2277 on: January 26, 2019, 03:46:12 PM
As long as everybody got refunded and had your card companies released the funds back into your accounts, hope everyone had a nice time in D.C.

Still waiting on my flight and hotel and vacation days from work to be reapplied  too .. you know how long that will take ?
How far did you travel Nick?

I came from Dallas so honestly it's not to far it's just there is nothing to do in this cold ass city but fuck some ass no lie lol
P

:dead:
:plzstop:

He better not fuck not one person here in DC.

a little motivation...

brocka4life

She should just release the single to get the fans off this topic. This will eventually die down like everything else. I mean the girl survived an empty stadium in South Africa scandal.

Release the single and change the headlines before this extends beyond this board.

brocka4life

Or not fucking booked Her
They know she?s a contemporary artist
Not some classical girl :uhh:
True but i feel like she also needed to stretch herself to do sumn else. She was coming into their world and if she didn't feel like she was capable of meeting certain requirements then it's on her to move around.......and not the damn day before the show . Everyone knows what the NSO is gonna give.  I think it's a lil crazy for her to come in there trying to make that a regular brandy show. The whole point of doing it is to give sumn DIFFERENT! Ideally, yea they'd meet in the middle and make sumn magical but ultimately i think it was on brandy to conform to them, not the other way around

I?m not making any excuses for her, but I?m thinking she did try to meet in the middle and rearranged things to fit what they were asking of her. Possibly that caused her to do more vocally than she initially set out to do. I believe the illness. But I also think there may be some validity to it leading to this. She should have cleared her schedule in advance and been on vocal rest leading up to the shows to begin with.