I ain't trey but
yea so why are u in here giving opinions

b7

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 14, 2019, 03:27:26 PM
Quote from: MARS. on February 14, 2019, 03:22:17 PM
I ain't trey but
yea so why are u in here giving opinions
SMSADKSMKSDMKSDMKSDKDSMDSKSDKDSSDMKDSMKSKDSMKSKSDMSKMDSKMDSKMSDKSDMKDMKDMKSDMSKDMSDKMDSKSDMKSDMKDS

GET THAT FAG!!!!

STUNNA GOD

ummmm.... hmmmm.... Its starting off slow AFFFFFFFFF! So a friend had to kinda fill me in with everything that's been going on with the in-between games because they were clearly critical to the greater overall story of the game. I was kinda confused why Sora was acting brand new. But at the same time, I dont really give a fuck about the story... But anyway.. :dead:

I like the new features and abilities!!! Like the running up walls n shit!! The new trinity mess. So far the game is kinda easy... but a little boring. :dead: It kinda drags at the beginning.. mess is too long and unnecessary. And THEN I was told that all that beginning mess was just a goddam tutorial basically. :uhh: I was PISSED.

I just got to Toy Story last Sunday and havent touched the game SINCE.... but its cute. LOLZ

STUNNA GOD

I've been playing Life Is Strange and Sims 4 more honestly. Im bout to crack open the new Spiderman today. LOLZ

CREAM.

Quote from: Trey on February 16, 2019, 08:27:40 AM
ummmm.... hmmmm.... Its starting off slow AFFFFFFFFF! So a friend had to kinda fill me in with everything that's been going on with the in-between games because they were clearly critical to the greater overall story of the game. I was kinda confused why Sora was acting brand new. But at the same time, I dont really give a fuck about the story... But anyway.. :dead:

I like the new features and abilities!!! Like the running up walls n shit!! The new trinity mess. So far the game is kinda easy... but a little boring. :dead: It kinda drags at the beginning.. mess is too long and unnecessary. And THEN I was told that all that beginning mess was just a goddam tutorial basically. :uhh: I was PISSED.

I just got to Toy Story last Sunday and havent touched the game SINCE.... but its cute. LOLZ
wow u fucking hate it

b7

Sddfffgg Spider-Man and Tomb raider slayed

I?ve never played kingdom. I feel so left out

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: CREAM. on February 16, 2019, 08:36:01 AM
Quote from: Trey on February 16, 2019, 08:27:40 AM

wow u fucking hate it
SHSJSJSNJSNSNSJSMSSMSMSMMSMSMS

I don?t ?hate? it.... but I?m not really clapping either. I kinda feel like I?m just forcing myself to play cuz I waited literally HALF my life for it and bought this PS4 just to play it. And to say I?ve waited over a decade for this, i just expected more.... I feel like the damn GRAPHICS haven?t even changed that much.

:udontlookok:
Which at the same time is kinda fine, because it made the transition easy for fallen gamers, but still...

And I?m surprised that I?m actually playing the PS4 more than I thought I would. There?s honestly no learning curve. It?s just an up to date PS2. And the games are cute. You just gotta take your time n research mess that would appeal to you.

Life is Strange BOOKS!!!!