Started by CREAM., February 04, 2019, 06:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

BSHDJDJDNFNFNFNFNFMMFMVMCNCMCNCM

brand... luv

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: jaguar. on February 16, 2019, 08:37:41 AM
Quote from: Trey on February 16, 2019, 08:31:49 AM
I've been playing Life Is Strange and Sims 4 more honestly. Im bout to crack open the new Spiderman today. LOLZ

Bitch spiderfag is everything
sndjjdnsnsnsnnsnsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmmdndmdns

I?m excited to get in. I?ve heard NOTHING negative.

What other games y?all recommend?

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ZAIYE on February 16, 2019, 10:39:26 AM
I've been playing Life Is Strange and Sims 4 more honestly. Im bout to crack open the new Spiderman today. LOLZ
Idk who you are, but can we be friends? :stressed:
SNSJSJSSJSSSSSSDEDDDDSSEESDDZSSSSSDDXZZSSS

Wow YEA.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ZAIYE on February 16, 2019, 10:39:48 AM
Life is Strange is my SHIT :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It started the fuck SLOW! I was kinda like idk bout this.. My attention span is kinda short. Sxdndddddd But once it gets GOING!!!

:flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:

STUNNA GOD

February 16, 2019, 10:48:53 AM #20 Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 10:49:01 AM by Trey
Quote from: ZAIYE on February 16, 2019, 10:44:47 AM
Have you played Life is Strange 2? The first episode almost had me in tears, it was so SAD
SSDDDDDDSDSDDDSSSSSDDDDSDDDS bby, I just started the first mess like 3 weeks ago. But I?m USING.

I feel like I?ve made all the wrong decisions so far though. This should be a shit show.... I?m excited. LOLZ

:letsmessfag:

STUNNA GOD

I don?t like the dyke bestie though. When sis tried to say the blunt was mine, I was like no the goddam hell you WONT!!!!

:udontlookok:

MelMel

Quote from: CREAM. on February 16, 2019, 08:36:01 AM
Quote from: Trey on February 16, 2019, 08:27:40 AM
ummmm.... hmmmm.... Its starting off slow AFFFFFFFFF! So a friend had to kinda fill me in with everything that's been going on with the in-between games because they were clearly critical to the greater overall story of the game. I was kinda confused why Sora was acting brand new. But at the same time, I dont really give a fuck about the story... But anyway.. :dead:

I like the new features and abilities!!! Like the running up walls n shit!! The new trinity mess. So far the game is kinda easy... but a little boring. :dead: It kinda drags at the beginning.. mess is too long and unnecessary. And THEN I was told that all that beginning mess was just a goddam tutorial basically. :uhh: I was PISSED.

I just got to Toy Story last Sunday and havent touched the game SINCE.... but its cute. LOLZ
wow u fucking hate it
wow wow wow  :ohwow:

MelMel

Quote from: ZAIYE on February 16, 2019, 10:39:26 AM
Idk who you are, but can we be friends? :stressed:
he's fucking TRASH bby