Wh-whats going on? This Aladdin GENIE preview

Started by BAPHOMET., February 10, 2019, 09:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

D.I.E.G.O.

The genie?s body doesn?t look right. The film looks beautiful nonetheless. I?ll be perched.

Jon

Will smith isn?t that talented imo. Looking forward to lion king

Kurama

The Brandy Barbie

The things y?all find to complain about. Will Smiths ?s body isn?t quite the same as the original. Jafar?s voice is a little higher. Now the movie is going to be terrible? It looks interesting to me. I?m checking it out.

Young

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on February 11, 2019, 08:13:01 AM
The things y?all find to complain about. Will Smiths ?s body isn?t quite the same as the original. Jafar?s voice is a little higher. Now the movie is going to be terrible? It looks interesting to me. I?m checking it out.

Dndndndbdbdbd a lot of dramatics in here

However the Princess Jasmine casting is absolutely disgusting

period .

ton

I'm crying

I forgot Jafar had a cunt deep voice

This fag

LOONA.

ssw4919

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on February 11, 2019, 08:13:01 AM

That?s what happens when you make a remake that?s supposed to be almost identical to the original.  It invites comparisons.  Had they done a different take on the same story, it would be a little easier to digest the minute changes.

STUNNA GOD

February 16, 2019, 08:09:07 AM #40 Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 08:12:44 AM by Trey
Quote from: ssw4919 on February 10, 2019, 10:23:44 PM
Quote from: Trey on February 10, 2019, 09:55:01 PM
ndndjdjjdjdjdjdnndndndjsnndnsndnsnndnsndnsndnnsdndndnsnndndncndnfndnxndndnnd

This HIGH pitch Jafar voice!!! WTFFFFFFFFFF
:uhh: :uhh:

I was taken aback.  :guys:
SSDSDSDSDDDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDDSDSDSDSDSDSDSD

Watching it over again about 20 times.... idk yall...I might use this Jafar. Jafar was lowkey such a sassy cunt fag. I'm kinda warming up to this snarky sarcastic dark route they're taking. "Your life begins now....." Something's so haunting about how he says it. Its like he has Aladdin hypnotized. Cuz remember in the cartoon, he was under the disguise as the old man.... Which I loved that part. :dead: But Im curious now to see how they twisted it for the live action.

STUNNA GOD

"Lemme show yew how much of a SNAKE I can be" ssdsdsdsddsd Yea, I can see this fag showing OUT. :dead:

This route will be great in order to keep the darkness, but still capture Jafar's humor and wit like the cartoon.

CREAM.

CREAM.

Oh I didn?t even notice that was him in the beginning

JJJJUUGGFFFGHKKKzgzgz

:uhh:

No ma?am

He?s the only terrible thing about the trailer tbh

STUNNA GOD

DSDSDNSKFSFKSNFNSFJFNNCMNCMNV,NVNMSFJSLJSJLFALHAJLHADHDAJHAJHDAJHDJHJFHDJFHFDHJ

I was PISSED. But Im kinda warming up to it....