Smollett's case : Pictures of the two Nigerian who've been arrested

Started by mauza, February 15, 2019, 01:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 15, 2019, 01:37:54 PM
Oh yeah these Wakanda niggas pounded Jessie the fuck out.  He shit on they dick cause he is a messy bottom and they beat his ass case closed

:omgwatshappening:

D.I.E.G.O.

KippDaddy

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 15, 2019, 01:45:56 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on February 15, 2019, 01:41:55 PM
I have not the slightest clue what any of this shit is about.  Have yet to read any article.  Just hasnt sparked my interest. But can someone give a quick recap because those two kings there got me interested lol

The footage of Jussie?s alledged attack indicates these are the perps instead of the White MAGA girls that Jussie blamed in the police report.

So he claimed two white people beat him up?   

Because he was black?

But these two actually did it?

DA FUQ

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

mauza

Quotetoxicblackmen
Tell everything to the police including Tyler Perry's part in staging Jussie attack. Tell how much money he gave you every time you put your cock in his ass and pissed on him

Quotejustgettinbyonair
IS THIS A GAY ORGY GONE WRONG???? whats going on !???

Quotecmals084
Hope Jussie paid you guys enough .. y?all in some shit now .. was the race baiting really worth it ?

:plzstop:

"جاني الاسمر"

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: KippDaddy on February 15, 2019, 01:52:18 PM
I have not the slightest clue what any of this shit is about.  Have yet to read any article.  Just hasnt sparked my interest. But can someone give a quick recap because those two kings there got me interested lol

The footage of Jussie?s alledged attack indicates these are the perps instead of the White MAGA girls that Jussie blamed in the police report.

Because he was black?

DA FUQ

Have you not read the blogs/watched the news over the past month? :mmyulost:

Yes, he claimed it was two yts that jumped at 2am on his way to Subway. Alledgedly they called him a "Black Empire FAG!" :kii:

Zankou.

In Kip's defense this story literally changes everyday. I stopped reading about it

Kaeli.

KippDaddy

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 15, 2019, 01:56:49 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on February 15, 2019, 01:52:18 PM

Because he was black?

DA FUQ

Have you not read the blogs/watched the news over the past month? :mmyulost:

Yes, he claimed it was two yts that jumped at 2am on his way to Subway. Alledgedly they called him a "Black Empire FAG!" :kii:

I know something happened with him. I thought it had something to do with Grindr to be honest.   and i read shaderoom whenever i see someone im interested in lol.

Jussie is one of those people that irk me and i dont know why (alicia keys, j hud, kevin beacon, common, etc.) so i try not to even pay him much attention.

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.