Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on February 15, 2019, 04:03:40 PM
Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 15, 2019, 04:00:19 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on February 15, 2019, 03:59:08 PM
Quote from: Kurama on February 15, 2019, 03:53:26 PM
Didn't we call him the same on here or? :uhh:
were not his ?sister? Mo?Nique
And none of what was posted went to a platform with over 500,000 followers.

If Steve strikes her back Imma kii.

Neither of which have anything to do with what was asked.

Im just gonna conclude that yall dont like her and move forward cause the constant nuances yall try to add is played

She's right but this, this, and THAT rubbed me the wrong way or when you bring this random factor into it and-

Save it. :dead:
:guys:

RAY7

It does have to do with what was asked
us having an opinion of Steve as people who do not personally know him
is not the same as his friend blasting him to the world

Vonc2002

Damn bre didn't stand a chance in here
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Also, I'm glad this bitch is struggling
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Anybody that don't agree with her she calls an uncle Tom.  She did the same shit to charlafag

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 15, 2019, 04:07:44 PM
Anybody that don't agree with her she calls an uncle Tom.  She did the same shit to charlafag

you're one also lol

Joyce Grace

FlowerBomb

!!! she gets racial, how are you trying to empower yourself and others with your stance when it comes to equality and race in the industry, yet start calling people niggers, coons and uncle toms just because they don't agree with the way you went about it or the method :dead:

FlowerBomb

She's a loud mouth sheboon that doesn't have a lick of sense and her husband is probably feeding her all this BS

Kurama

February 15, 2019, 04:13:07 PM #24 Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 04:18:36 PM by Kurama
Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 15, 2019, 04:05:57 PM
While we're saving things, you can save your thoughts and questions on how or if I feel what I feel.

Let's throw that in the penny jar too.

No one asked you to engage love but you opened that door when you flew after Ray regarding my comment, dont start the overly sensitive passive aggressive shit over Mo it aint that serious.

Joyce Grace

Vonc2002

Quote from: MARS. on February 15, 2019, 04:10:31 PM

you're one also lol
That's fine LOLZ
Anything is better than agreeing with this fat, loose bodied bitch

Vonc2002

Quote from: NAOMI!!! on February 15, 2019, 04:11:18 PM
She's a loud mouth sheboon that doesn't have a lick of sense and her husband is probably feeding her all this BS

Kurama