BAPHOMET.

CREAM.

b7

Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 16, 2019, 02:10:14 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 16, 2019, 02:06:38 AM
Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 16, 2019, 01:56:51 AM
You clearly said "all of ya'll".

Only dog here is you.
dnndnfn I?m calling you baby and suga while requesting u suck my fuckin dick at the same time
People out here preaching out Black love and empowerment and don't even have the decency to fully respect their own people regardless of opinion.

I don't support that and will NOT feel bad about it.
!!!! Can?t even have a conversation without throwing around insults :dead: because u cover it in ?love? and collegiate lingo, i guess we?re supposed to just take it in and reflect.

Sovereign.

And none of this changes the fact Steve openly stated that he will pander to white folks to secure a bag. I guess y?all aint paid much attention to Colin Kaepernick. A fine example of executing your work all while maintaining some goddamn pride and integrity. And he didn?t have to execute at the mercy of NFL because his work is much larger than NFL. Same goes for Hollywood. But Mo?Nique ain?t y?all tea and it?s apparent why.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: NIOBE. on February 16, 2019, 02:35:50 AM
And none of this changes the fact Steve openly stated that he will pander to white folks to secure a bag. I guess y?all aint paid much attention to Colin Kaepernick. A fine example of executing your work all while maintaining some goddamn pride and integrity. And he didn?t have to execute at the mercy of NFL because his work is much larger than NFL. Same goes for Hollywood. But Mo?Nique ain?t y?all tea and it?s apparent why.
yeah

I don't get how hard it is to understand that but...

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Sovereign.

:kii:

respect!

This nigga don?t respect his goddamn self. And this the same nigga that met with Trump post-2016 elections....

https://twitter.com/super69qw/status/1096143454323789826?s=21

how u let him cheat

if u don't s'pport monique, u don't s'pport the black womuh

lmao if y'all don't get the fuck

this damn ape
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Sovereign.

Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 16, 2019, 02:44:30 AM
Quote from: NIOBE. on February 16, 2019, 02:35:50 AM
And none of this changes the fact Steve openly stated that he will pander to white folks to secure a bag.
What he stated is reality for a LOT of Black people - and it goes further than just Hollywood.

MANY people play the "money game" and "pander" to Whites for their MONEY - making sure to "speak properly", "have class", "practice proper etiquette", "be and LOOK professional".

It's called fucking survival in America for a minority and it actually has a real history behind it.

That is where Steve is at right now. He just wants to survive. Do I agree with that? Not 100%, but I get it.

However, he was REAL with her. He didn't wait to get on Instagram and throw subtle shots at Mo'nique and be low key disrespectful. She had an opportunity to really be real with him and tell her how she felt, but instead this is how she handles things.

He didn?t allow room for her to be ?real?. Again, he asserd himself violently and divested Mo?Nique of an opportunity to counter his argument. And sure it?s survival for a lot us. But when are not going to be okay with getting by? It?s called pursuit of equity my friend.

b7

Quote from: ophelia_b on February 16, 2019, 02:50:12 AM
if u don't s'pport monique, u don't s'pport the black womuh

lmao if y'all don't get the fuck

whew

b7

Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 16, 2019, 02:54:08 AM
But at the same time, Steve shouldn't feel a need to wanna school anyone on how to conduct their own mess. If you want to just survive , that is OK.

But don't let someone else who wants to do more than that make you uncomfortable. There's no need to school them.

Same goes for Whoopi. I definitely agree that they have a very old school "oh no Massa comin' lemme shut up and do my work" mentality, but it's REAL shit for a lot of Black people.

The FEAR is real. They are not wrong for being afraid. Their fear is JUSTIFIED. This is WHITE AMERICA. Not everyone is gonna wanna be a hero and go against the grain.

My only critique for them would be - it's OK if you're afraid, but don't expect everyone else to be. Don't let their boldness make you uncomfortable.

That's another thing that is VERY real in the Black community. Those who ARE afraid have a VERY hard time understanding those who aren't.
:traciandchelle:

🦚

February 16, 2019, 02:59:44 AM #132 Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 03:03:30 AM by LetMeHearYouS?....G R A MM Y
Niggernique is a dumb nigger coon

And everyone that stands with her is probably slaving away at a job they hate if not just unemployed abusing the gov assistance.

Ppl in the film industry would sell a kidney to be invited to Cannes, let alone be part of a presentation during the film festival. It?s where deals are made. Gabby went and had been booked and busy ever since. And she was the least known one in the movie.

Niggernique is just a disgusting swine. Showing up all award season with her hairy musty pits. Just plain foul.

Doing it for us! Ain?t she the bitch that quit queens of comedy when she started to get more mainstream?

I really hope media pulls a Viacom vs Janet on her. I don?t wanna see or hear her. Stop letting this buffoon come to y?all damn media outlets. No more press and promomo? for this niglet.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

b7

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/