Mo'nique compares Steve to a slave

Started by herbie, February 15, 2019, 03:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

African Queen

This coon invited her to his show but didn't let QUEEN get a word in edge ways. Who does that?

He just bashed her for 10 minutes on TV and said goodbye sis.

Kurama

Damn king Niobe destroyed folks in this bish

b7

Quote from: Poseidon on February 16, 2019, 03:52:50 AM
Well shit

https://twitter.com/soberdrunky/status/1096202604311265280?s=21
nnnnnn he?s hardly the first comedian to make jokes about what they?d do for millions of dollars. Comedy is meant to be outlandish sometimes

Mo?nique just got through talking about comedy and not being called to the carpet for it, unapologetically. I?d hope she won?t use this as some sort of evidence

b7

Quote from: Kurama on February 16, 2019, 08:13:53 AM
Damn king Niobe didn?t do shit but toss around insults whilst turning his nose up at the girls
ack! 

This is crazy. Hey king

Cowgirl

February 16, 2019, 08:47:17 AM #157 Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 08:47:57 AM by BowDown
Quote from: black on February 16, 2019, 08:35:54 AM
A part of me I guess is frustrated with Mo'nique because I feel her message could really penetrate a lot more people if there weren't so many distractions within her approach.

The whole Netflix thing - I definitely began to look at it from a business perspective once she put herself on the level of Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle.

Once she made certain claims, a big part of me asked, "Is that true? How can she prove that? Where are the numbers?"

And that's a question I'd ask in MANY instances such as that one. My inquisition about the actual numbers to back up a very specific and bold claim was not specific to Mo'nique or some sort of way to "bring the Black womuh down".

It's not that SIMPLE.
>>><<<

I?ve said that from the beginning: being legendary in a certain field doesn?t automatically generate revenue. She feels entitled because of what she?s done in the past but she has yet to prove that she can pull in the same numbers as an Amy or Tiffany. If she felt she was worth more she should?ve proven so with numbers and not ask people to boycott a company because they didn?t give her the pay she wanted.

Cowgirl

Quote from: black on February 16, 2019, 09:27:50 AM
Or maybe contact my boss on Monday and say ?You know what... I am BAH-LACK so I know you?re not paying me enough . I demand a raise. Oh and I?m on the same level as your VP in terms of experience as well. Lolz So I?d like that salary. If you don't do as I say, I'll label your company as discriminatory and tell everyone to boycott ya lolz. Thankies!?

Like I?m sorry. There?s more than one angle to see this in
vbbbbbbbbbbv

Cowgirl

February 16, 2019, 09:42:55 AM #159 Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 09:54:40 AM by BowDown
She makes zero sense. No one has ever questioned her talent but they question whether or not they?ll profit if they pay her the amount she?s asking for. Meryl Streep is legendary but her pay in 2019 isn?t because of a movie she filmed back in 2000, she has to basically prove herself in the box office with every release and then she can continue with her asking price..

how u let him cheat

Quote from: BowDown on February 16, 2019, 09:42:55 AM
She makes zero sense. No one has ever questioned her talent but they question whether or not they?ll profit if they pay her the amount they?re asking for. Meryl Streep is legendary but her pay in 2019 isn?t because of a movie she filmed back in 2000, she has to basically prove herself in the box office with every release and then she can continue with her asking price..

ONE MORE TIME for the hard of hearing girls in the back.

THATS why her "racial/sexual inequality" angle is pure bullshit. it's got nothing to do with YOUR situation.

really confused on why that's so hard to understand
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Cowgirl

>>><<

Why can?t people see through her shit. Trying to make this an ?us? problem but it?s really the problem of an aging comedian. This has gone on far too long and she needs to be silenced for good.

ton

Quote from: Temper on February 15, 2019, 07:43:11 PM
Quote from: CREAM. on February 15, 2019, 07:34:42 PM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 15, 2019, 07:33:43 PM
Looks like people agree with Monique, I went to Steve insta and they are reading him for filth in the comments lol
:feelinmyself:

XXXXXCCCXXZzzxxxxZzxxxxxxcxxxxxxxxxxxxccccc

Haven't seen this in forever