Mo'nique compares Steve to a slave

Started by herbie, February 15, 2019, 03:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: NIOBE. on February 16, 2019, 02:35:50 AM
And none of this changes the fact Steve openly stated that he will pander to white folks to secure a bag. I guess y?all aint paid much attention to Colin Kaepernick. A fine example of executing your work all while maintaining some goddamn pride and integrity. And he didn?t have to execute at the mercy of NFL because his work is much larger than NFL. Same goes for Hollywood. But Mo?Nique ain?t y?all tea and it?s apparent why.

Agreed 100 percent. What Steve said was gross

Aalumeci.

Quote from: BowDown on February 16, 2019, 09:55:57 AM
>>><<

Why can?t people see through her shit. Trying to make this an ?us? problem but it?s really the problem of an aging comedian. This has gone on far too long and she needs to be silenced for good.

Damn

Bruce

Monique is attacking the wrong people. Her message is right, but her approach is wrong. Basically Steve said, "It is what it Is" , and Oprah and Tyler say the same. They say the same because they are black and uber successful and they rather take what they have than leave with nothing. It's debatable if their stance is correct or not.

Nothing will change until the WHITE producers/executives and actors start to agree with her. That is who she should attack, Amy Schumer and etc. These people need to agree that something is wrong and something should be changed. Blacks have always been a minority in this country , and the reality is that through the fight of African Americans we would still be slaves if it was not for the white people who stood along the blacks in the fight. Oprah, Tyler and Steve know what she is saying is true, but they dont want to be on a radio show every week angry, when they can play the game and be filthy rich. This whole, Rita from Sister Act II act Monique is pulling,  where she want everyone to walk out of the classroom is immature. 

Aalumeci.

Quote from: black on February 16, 2019, 12:50:33 PM
:omf: :omf: :omf:

Preach a bit.

All of these people going UP and UP for her antics and some of them barely even appreciate the platforms/spaces and people that consistently give flowers and opportunities to Blacks.

I'm sorry but I have to laugh about it. We STAND with Mo'nique in her quest to ensure there is honor and rewards for Black talent and excellence... But at the same time, BET is ghetto, Soul Train Awards mean nothing,  Tyler Perry is useless....

But oh! Pleaseeeee give us more Grammys! :stressed:
Make it make damn sense

!!! I?m sure her white Oscar win and flowers is the reason she even thinks she?s worth a hunnit mil

Cowgirl

Monique is getting the fuck dragged in this bitch!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Aalumeci.

I wonder how much she demanded for Death at the Cookout or whatever her last film was

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ Wit Da Braids. on February 16, 2019, 12:52:52 PM
Quote from: black on February 16, 2019, 12:50:33 PM
:omf: :omf: :omf:

Preach a bit.

All of these people going UP and UP for her antics and some of them barely even appreciate the platforms/spaces and people that consistently give flowers and opportunities to Blacks.

I'm sorry but I have to laugh about it. We STAND with Mo'nique in her quest to ensure there is honor and rewards for Black talent and excellence... But at the same time, BET is ghetto, Soul Train Awards mean nothing,  Tyler Perry is useless....

But oh! Pleaseeeee give us more Grammys! :stressed:
Make it make damn sense

!!! I?m sure her white Oscar win and flowers is the reason she even thinks she?s worth a hunnit mil
!!

Holy fucking shit!

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Bruce on February 16, 2019, 12:40:18 PM
Monique is attacking the wrong people. Her message is right, but her approach is wrong. Basically Steve said, "It is what it Is" , and Oprah and Tyler say the same. They say the same because they are black and uber successful and they rather take what they have than leave with nothing. It's debatable if their stance is correct or not.

Nothing will change until the WHITE producers/executives and actors start to agree with her. That is who she should attack, Amy Schumer and etc. These people need to agree that something is wrong and something should be changed. Blacks have always been a minority in this country , and the reality is that through the fight of African Americans we would still be slaves if it was not for the white people who stood along the blacks in the fight. Oprah, Tyler and Steve know what she is saying is true, but they dont want to be on a radio show every week angry, when they can play the game and be filthy rich. This whole, Rita from Sister Act II act Monique is pulling,  where she want everyone to walk out of the classroom is immature.
:ohwow: