So Mya kinda answered a long BSource debate about Ciara

Started by RAY7, February 15, 2019, 03:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

at 9 minutes into this live she says that she did record a song that Ci wrote back in 2002 when Mya was working with Tricky Steward
She didn?t say it was ?Late? from Moodring which was produced by Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis as the debate goes though

Navyman

What exactly did she answer? I thought I was gonna have to drag this bitch. Love queen.

Kurama

Ppl asked this? Thought she was gonna talk about them collaborating or if they liked each other

RAY7

The Ci?s (mainly Talisa) always used to post some old Ciara written interview where she says that she wrote Late for Mya, and I debated that because the credits on Mya?s album don?t say that, although there is a ?Harris? in the credits
Which is Samuel Harris (Jimmy Jam)

Navyman

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on February 15, 2019, 04:03:49 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on February 15, 2019, 04:03:08 PM
What exactly did she answer?
so you didn?t read my post
Oh I understand now due to your other post. I never knew it was a debate I guess that's why.

Lazarus

Someone asked would you ever work with Ciara. She said yeah she loves dancers and recall the time she recorded a song Ciara wrote back in 2001/2002 and they hung out in the studio.

Lazarus

I watched this yesterday and it was nice. She's a lot more warmer and open than she been the in past when she first started out.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Lazarus on February 15, 2019, 04:14:45 PM
Someone asked would you ever work with Ciara. She said yeah she loves dancers and recall the time she recorded a song Ciara wrote back in 2001/2002 and they hung out in the studio.
i can't think of anything rude to say so this gets a nice, warm Awww :stressed: from me

fedswatchin

Ray, any tea on the song Ciara wrote for the Proud Family soundtrack? Random, but since you're digging

Sovereign.

I really hope Mya gets recognized in a major way sooner than later. She?s so humble and gracious and talented as hell.

Lazarus

Quote from: Temper on February 15, 2019, 07:04:04 PM
Ray, any tea on the song Ciara wrote for the Proud Family soundtrack? Random, but since you're digging

Q: Would you consider writing for other artists?
A: For sure. I've actually done it before. There was a song that I wrote when I was 15 that Mya loved so she used it for her album. And I also had a song on The Proud Family Soundtrack, it was on the America Idol featuring Alicia Key's (but Alicia Keys wasn't on the record). I've also done a song for Fantasia's album called "Keep Me Waiting", a song I wrote with Jermaine Dupri.

Old Ciara interview

Link

Aalumeci.

twenty eight daysss passed me by and she ain?t EVEN showwwwwwehhh

Lazarus

I don't know what song Ciara wrote for Mya but it wasn't Late. Ciara did cowrite 10,000 Times by Blu Cantrell.