So far this Umbrella Academy show is dumb as fuck

Started by BAPHOMET., February 16, 2019, 03:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

I'm only one episode in but it's pretty good so far...

BAPHOMET.

Its getting better. But there are sooooo many things that kinda make me go  :blink: its almost like this was made for kids or adults that dont think or question certain holes in mess

pop

Quote from: Ulysses on February 16, 2019, 06:13:25 AM

Ps-Mary?s acting is sooooo bad, but it?s easily drowned out by the show
it's always one hating ass bald headed bitch ,, 2x academy awards nominee when your favorite going do it hoe

Kurama

Idk im getting in. On episode 3. I love number 5 and whatever number the crackhead is.

Mary isnt really doing it for me.

I hate how they drag Vanya :(

BAPHOMET.

Episode 4.... This scene of Mary and this other thing after they ate this weed snack.....

Im so close to running a knife through my hand. How exactly did she get this role and why  :udontlookok:

pop

Quote from: Please Baph. on February 23, 2019, 01:41:49 AM
Episode 4.... This scene of Mary and this other thing after they ate this weed snack.....

Im so close to running a knife through my hand. How exactly did she get this role and why  :udontlookok:

Do it bitch

BAPHOMET.

ton

b7

Just read the description and saw some pics 

N

no thanks 

Zankou.

Quote from: Pop on February 23, 2019, 02:15:37 AM
Quote from: Please Baph. on February 23, 2019, 01:41:49 AM

Do it bitch

dsvddddddddddddddddjvb

African Queen

Quote from: Baph Hussle. on February 23, 2019, 01:41:49 AM

Double Oscar nominated QUEEN.

ACKKK!!!!

MelMel

I am crying at Mary getting stabbed in her ass :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

marys acting isnt the best.  she is only in this cause she was in that other netflix slave movie that she wasnt that good in either but like someone else said she is not the main focus so you dont notice it too much .. i like the show cant wait for season 2!