DJ Camper: “We Picked A Single! Bran Season!”

M-Rocka · 188 · 3162

AfroJisiac

• After You (Still)
Re: DJ Camper: “We Picked A Single! Bran Season!”
« Reply #180 on: June 02, 2019, 05:47:20 AM
Oh bytch!!! Release the mess NOW :loose2when:

Hopefully as soon as Star goes off we get hit with the music...like no later than this week.
!!!! If so it better be next damn Thursday night.

Come here and lemme hold you my baby
 :'(

now yall know.
:kii:

AfroJisiac

• After You (Still)
« Reply #181 on: June 02, 2019, 05:51:52 AM
Not a month later

I.......

the year is halfway over man..

its sad AF .. we just KNEW this year was gonna be EVERYTHING or bran... and then literally at the top of the year the DC mess.   that should have been  all the proof we needed that nothing was gonna happen. How do you pick a single and then take a whole month to release it.

this is the same bullshit with our girl over and over again... takin' centuries to do things...unfortunately...
by the time she drops the music the sound might be outdated chile...

i personally don't expect anything till around this fall... hell we don't even have an album title.. a single title..no-thiiiing! at least give some info to ur fans damn...

all that mystery around this fuckin' album...every damn song better a masterpiece, cause i will not tolerate album fillers at this point...

AfroJisiac

• After You (Still)
« Reply #182 on: June 02, 2019, 05:53:18 AM
I don't like the vocals on the More Than Friends song. Hope it doesnt make the album.

ugh same with that borderline song... not into it from the snips

Camo

« Reply #183 on: June 02, 2019, 01:23:59 PM
I remember her on princess loves live in 2017  :kii: she was in the background screaming "releasing music at the top of the year!" "Coming!" bran hasn't made direct posts about getting ready to release but she's definitely said new music "soon" at almost every show and interview for the past few years. It's draining to be a fan of hers. Especially dropping snippets every few months reeling us back in for nothing... :plzstop:

COIS

« Reply #184 on: June 02, 2019, 05:38:05 PM
Has she started following back Camper on instagram yet?

AfroJisiac

• After You (Still)
« Reply #185 on: June 05, 2019, 04:00:56 AM
I remember her on princess loves live in 2017  :kii: she was in the background screaming "releasing music at the top of the year!" "Coming!" bran hasn't made direct posts about getting ready to release but she's definitely said new music "soon" at almost every show and interview for the past few years. It's draining to be a fan of hers. Especially dropping snippets every few months reeling us back in for nothing... :plzstop:

that

lovechild

« Reply #186 on: June 05, 2019, 05:27:37 PM
Still . Nothing 

long-timeBfan

« Reply #187 on: June 11, 2019, 02:52:59 PM
I'm really sick of all this music that's coming out every day that isn't BRANDY. . . Where is she?