HONESTY HOUR: Brandy's Current Music Career

Started by MAY, November 25, 2015, 04:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

November 25, 2015, 04:03:50 PM Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 04:08:46 PM by MΛΥDΛΥ
Let me start off by saying this is not a place to shade or disrespect Queen,
but if you feel like venting your frustrations, giving your opinions,
or even giving praise then this is the place to do it.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Honestly speaking, I feel this is Brandy's "make or break" album for her personally.

Like, if this album doesn't give her what she wants then I feel like she's gonna explore other avenues and kinda put music on the back burner for a while.
That's just the feeling I get from how things have been lately, especially if Zoe Moon ends up being a hit.

Young

Kaeli.

I say we beat her ass! I bet we get a damns EP then  :sup:

Lazarus

November 25, 2015, 04:07:22 PM #5 Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 04:10:54 PM by FOHWTBS
She has had a wonderful music career. Not many will ever see the success she had during her run. She's forever in Billboard's history with The Boy Is Mine. It gets no better than that. Countless awards and accolades. What more can 1 ask for ?

BAPHOMET.

'ology

I just want consistency, proper planning, and execution of said plan when it comes to her music.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Zankou.

the last thread with "venting" was locked so idk sis

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 25, 2015, 04:05:55 PM
Honestly speaking, I feel this is Brandy's "make or break" album for her personally.

we have said that with HUMAN and TWO ELEVEN  :plzstop:

ZuZu

Mel.

I'm just gonna say I'm disappointed in how things are handled
and the false promises...

yummy

mnnnnnf

y'all are just looking for chances to complain now

BORderline

At the end of the day, the minute she drops something, we will shut our mouth and be happy. So yea...

I dont fucking care about a damn EP. Focus on a album and on a REAL era with 3 singles and 3 videos AT LEAST.
Zoe Moon is coming in January. Bran was talk about some seasonS and shit... So... You better MATCH the season ONE with the release of your album in March or something. Single in January, album in March THEN you can shoot season TWO.

If the first season of Zoe Moon ends and they do not release any single, I SWEAR, Imma read her on Twitter like I read Dawn, her flat ass titties and her missing tooth.