HONESTY HOUR: Brandy's Current Music Career

Started by MAY, November 25, 2015, 04:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Miranda

Does somebody have the physical India.Arie Xmas album or "Free TC"?

BigDawg

I just feel like she has been busy...finishing The Game, Chicago, Zoe Moon, possibly Empire along with being mother. I think she is just trying to time everything right.

Kaeli.

November 25, 2015, 04:18:49 PM #19 Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 04:19:01 PM by Kaeli.
Quote from: MrMoon on November 25, 2015, 04:16:15 PM
At the end of the day, the minute she drops something, we will shut our mouth and be happy. So yea...

I dont fucking care about a damn EP. Focus on a album and on a REAL era with 3 singles and 3 videos AT LEAST.
Zoe Moon is coming in January. Bran was talk about some seasonS and shit... So... You better MATCH the season ONE with the release of your album in March or something. Single in January, album in March THEN you can shoot season TWO.

If the first season of Zoe Moon ends and they do not release any single, I SWEAR, Imma read her on Twitter like I read Dawn, her flat ass titties and her missing tooth.

d not an alb' 2 months after the single. When's the last time Bran did that?Afro?  :plzstop:

throwintheTAL

the mya stan always makes me scream for some reason

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 25, 2015, 04:15:02 PM
mnnnnnf

y'all are just looking for chances to complain now

i mean with the way things are handled if someone wants to complain i dont see the problem with it.

Bran hasnt reached out to the fans to say anything

other artists will say something is coming a certain time frame and if it doesnt the will usually say why its not coming and keep their fans updated.  how hard is it to update fans i dont get that at all .. it takes 140 characters and 2 min to give a quick update and NOT the words comingg fucking soon:fuming:

BORderline

Quote from: Kaeli. on November 25, 2015, 04:18:49 PM
At the end of the day, the minute she drops something, we will shut our mouth and be happy. So yea...

I dont fucking care about a damn EP. Focus on a album and on a REAL era with 3 singles and 3 videos AT LEAST.
Zoe Moon is coming in January. Bran was talk about some seasonS and shit... So... You better MATCH the season ONE with the release of your album in March or something. Single in January, album in March THEN you can shoot season TWO.

If the first season of Zoe Moon ends and they do not release any single, I SWEAR, Imma read her on Twitter like I read Dawn, her flat ass titties and her missing tooth.

d not an alb' 2 months after the single. When's the last time Bran did that?Afro?  :plzstop:

2002 and 2004.
GODlantic WE MISS YALL.

yummy

gggg are you guys really that excited over zoe moon?

the previews look kinda blah.

Miranda

We can find out whether she actually has a record deal, when we get ahold of these albums. Somebody go to Target and check what it says. "Brandy appears courtesy of ..."

Because if there is nothing, sis ain't even signed, and that means it will take at LEAST another year for this new album.

Zankou.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 25, 2015, 04:21:16 PM

I'm just going to wait until I see the first episode but I agree

Miranda

Quote from: MrMoon on November 25, 2015, 04:21:09 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on November 25, 2015, 04:18:49 PM

2002 and 2004.
GODlantic WE MISS YALL.

They really used to SLAY. Music vidyas, nice promo pics, and album booklets.

:stressed: :stressed:

Kaeli.

ldkf Not rly. If Brandy wasn't in it i'd probably pay it dust or just have it on in the background or something  :ohwow:

yummy

Quote from: GRILL on November 25, 2015, 04:21:43 PM

I'm just going to wait until I see the first episode but I agree

"fab! busy! sassy homo!" fff am sor' but NO

Lazarus

November 25, 2015, 04:23:37 PM #29 Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 04:24:35 PM by FOHWTBS
Quote from: LISlikeliquor on November 25, 2015, 04:19:21 PM
the mya stan always makes me scream for some reason

:uhh:

I'm not going sit up here and vent like the rest of y'all. It ain't going to accomplish anything. Just another thread full of angry stans upset because once again Brandy fail to deliver on her promise.

So why not give praise a bit ?