Yeah the EP is pretty much canceled

Started by Miranda, November 26, 2015, 03:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miranda

November 26, 2015, 03:08:18 AM Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 03:51:02 AM by ___
https://twitter.com/HEYDJCAMPER/with_replies

All he could do was tag Bran, Camp is FED UP too.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I am sure after she heard all the songs, she tossed him right to the curb for the next producer.

Young

tigernathan

BAPHOMET.

throwintheTAL

It was obviously cancelled

Great job of stirrin the plot, Malcolm. Hope it makes your idiotic existence a tad more intersting

RekeRig

i love it. he basically said "dont ask me lmao!"

RekeRig

November 26, 2015, 03:34:06 AM #6 Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 03:34:28 AM by RIG
n

he's (DJ camper) the one that originally jumped the gun and i REMEMBER malc saying over and over again "Im not getting excited until she confirms it. why wont she confirm? its weird that she hasn't said anything" 

he was right. She should have shut it down if she wasn't all the way feeling the idea :dead: she was gonna do an EP with TC and Hitboy in 2010/11 and scrapped that too. She doesn't use i guess ...    either that or we're all reading too deep into shit. I know one thing ...  im not coming back into this thread lol happy holidays!

tigernathan

November 26, 2015, 03:40:55 AM #7 Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 03:41:12 AM by tigernathan
edit

Bentley!

Buy The Stars✨

wow... smh . BRAN ugh whats wrong with you

Miranda

Quote from: RIG on November 26, 2015, 03:34:06 AM
n

he's (DJ camper) the one that originally jumped the gun and i REMEMBER malc saying over and over again "Im not getting excited until she confirms it. why wont she confirm? its weird that she hasn't said anything" 

he was right. She should have shut it down if she wasn't all the way feeling the idea :dead: she was gonna do an EP with TC and Hitboy in 2010/11 and scrapped that too. She doesn't use i guess ...    either that or we're all reading too deep into shit. I know one thing ...  im not coming back into this thread lol happy holidays!

Yeah I just knew that nig jumped the gun and YKIGS prematurely made a head line...

What's hilarious that DJ Camper made the announcement but now he is re-directing to Bran.

:plzstop:

Annie

And  let's not forget how Rico love had to scrap an entire Brandy project. And I get why they are pissed, because Bran has a great voice..but later on she just changes her mind about the direction I guess?

/.\

Annie

She should just release a mixtape.. That doesn't have to be perfect or groundbreaking but it is nice to stay visible

/.\

RekeRig

Quote from: Annie on November 26, 2015, 05:49:48 AM
And  let's not forget how Rico love had to scrap an entire Brandy project. And I get why they are pissed, because Bran has a great voice..but later on she just changes her mind about the direction I guess?
he was upset about her not releasing his singles

they never did anything else together