This is how Sittin Up In My Room should have been performed!!!

Started by Steffon, December 01, 2015, 09:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steffon

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

The energy, confidence, image, sassiness, the voice, the dance moves. This was perfect.

BranLover

Yes yes yes! Love the Soul Train performance, but this will always be my favorite rendition. She was on 100 that night.

yekim

I was there that night and I don't remember this :dead:
then again, I was wasted so... :dead:

JlovesB

I think Baltimore was my favorite.  It gotta be in my top picks of most songs. She was all the way ON that day!

@11:28

Vonc2002

Quote from: JlovesB on December 01, 2015, 12:15:51 PM
I think Baltimore was my favorite.  It gotta be in my top picks of most songs. She was all the way ON that day!

!!!!!!!
Cause I didn't really care for this
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

:ohwow:

I'm watching this entire show

Phantom

Japan is my favorite, with the big hair

3:35... Bop Queen :stressed:

JlovesB

Quote from: GRILL on December 01, 2015, 12:27:54 PM

:ohwow:

I'm watching this entire show

Yes! I watch it all the time when I wanna hear Bran slay...the whole thing was EPIC!

demitri.petty

What is wrong with y'all! Listen to the runs she did in the soul train performanxe!! She is about to give us these RnB vocals

Steffon

So what that being said... I see a lot of people didn't really use The Soul Train Awards ?  :diddraispoot:

demitri.petty

wizzy

Quote from: Steffon on December 01, 2015, 09:50:50 AM

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

The energy, confidence, image, sassiness, the voice, the dance moves. This was perfect.
best live performance image to this day!
and sounded amaze :blush: