Producers you'd love to see Bran work with

long-timeBfan

Producers you'd love to see Bran work with
«  on: August 18, 2019, 03:56:16 PM
Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis (16 Billboard #1's) If this happens it's time for a long overdue Janet Jackson collaboration
Barry Gibb (Remaining member of the Bee-Gee's 16 Grammy Noms 9 wins - Rock N Roll hall of fame - known for harmonies #1's in 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s)
Guy Sigsworth (Björk, Alanis Morissette, Madonna, Britney Spears, Robyn, Imogen Heap)
Noah "40" Shebib (2 Billboard #1's) with a collaboration from Drake & The Weeknd
Max Martin (Sales of $260 million - Songwriter of the year 11 times)
Ryan Tedder (8 Grammy Noms 3 Wins) If this happened I would want Timbaland producing also with Ryan for the bulk of an album.

I'd also love an album from Brandy with a prominent EDM artist producing..
Example: Danger Mouse (Cee-Lo as Gnarls Barkley), William Orbit (Madonna), David Guetta (Kelly Rowland) But someone current out now... Afrojack, Alle Farben, Ellis, Nora En Pure, WATEVA, Unlike Pluto, etc ... someone producing Future House, Tropical House, Bass House, Nu Disco, Midtempo, Downtempo etc..

:dead:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 04:04:07 PM by long-timeBfan »

T::X:c Tr:ck

• I don’t speak pigeon
Re: Producers you'd love to see Bran work with
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2019, 03:57:36 PM
Not producers

But I’d love it if she did a song with khalid and one with 6lack.

No Capping #StalkingSlæ

glock

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 03:57:52 PM
:melmel:

not this topic again 
I just wanna say thank u to every last one of you for all the great memories and times we’ve shared. I didn’t wanna do a thread & be super dramatic but I do know that you’ve all had such an impression on me since 2011. I don’t wanna single out the girls but y’all know who y’all are. I love y’all. Trust me life is good.. I just need to spread my wings girls. As I enter my 30’s I want to make some changes.  It’s time for me to leave and make room for the girls that’ll come and keep this place popping.

If there are typos I’m driving fags :uhh:
My mons, my brans, my lambs and my rihs.. keep y’all foot on these girls necks! 🥺..
Booch crew..keep the asses coming 🖤

glock

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 03:58:06 PM
So we can see her record but never release the mess?
I just wanna say thank u to every last one of you for all the great memories and times we’ve shared. I didn’t wanna do a thread & be super dramatic but I do know that you’ve all had such an impression on me since 2011. I don’t wanna single out the girls but y’all know who y’all are. I love y’all. Trust me life is good.. I just need to spread my wings girls. As I enter my 30’s I want to make some changes.  It’s time for me to leave and make room for the girls that’ll come and keep this place popping.

My mons, my brans, my lambs and my rihs.. keep y’all foot on these girls necks! 🥺..

long-timeBfan

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 03:59:29 PM

I just realized Sy'Rai is gonna have so many brandy albums to release someday.. let's hope Brandy lives forever - but just saying .. bet brandy's got albums done for later.

glock

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 04:00:10 PM

I just realized Sy'Rai is gonna have so many brandy albums to release someday.. let's hope Brandy lives forever - but just saying .. bet brandy's got albums done for later.
will we be here to hear them babes? :ummwhat:

African Queen 2.0

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2019, 04:00:41 PM
B.A.M.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Gilgamesh.

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2019, 04:01:06 PM
She's worked with them all.

It would be cool if she worked with an unknown.

BigDawg

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2019, 04:05:27 PM
Which ever ones she’s recorded with for the past seven years 

long-timeBfan

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2019, 04:06:28 PM
Low Key I'd just like to see her work with Producers who's music gets released

:plzstop:

Young

• ❤️????????????????????????
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2019, 04:10:12 PM
Jermaine Dupri

African Queen 2.0

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2019, 04:11:53 PM

glock

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2019, 04:12:14 PM
n

long-timeBfan

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2019, 04:12:39 PM
Jermaine Dupri

He has done a ton.. so I wouldn't be mad if that happened.. but his tracks are usually my least favourite on albums
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 04:16:03 PM by long-timeBfan »

long-timeBfan

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2019, 04:14:16 PM
Jermaine Dupri

He would go well with Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis like I had mentioned also. Id be happy about an album produced by all of them with a Janet Jackson collaboration somewhere and maybe a Missy Elliott Remix

Could even sprinkle in a Faith Evans collaboration too on this one.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 04:15:05 PM by long-timeBfan »