It’s so sad when you realize those u grew up looking up to aren’t invincible

She Is Coming.

TinaSnow

I see Kaeli’s grandkids are starting to call her out for her bs.

shoulda known bettah

I see Kaeli’s grandkids are starting to call her out for her bs.
[l-]pk0iojiu9-phuy80g79yf68t

Tanned/browned/bronzed skin is beautiful.

Long as it's not harming someone's health or done to be blatantly offensive, I don't see the harm in them doing it.

Color is gorgeous. I don't blame people for wanting some. lol

shoulda known bettah

I def remember the first moment I realized my grandmother wasn't perfect, and that she was human and could actually do wrong.

I was only about 15 or 16, but it was the way she handled one situation (not with me, but with someone else in our extended family) made me question her for the very first time.

Like, wait. That's not right....I don't agree with that. That's WRONG, and not nice.

There'd be a few more of those moments following that one instance because my grandmother, like myself, can be very moody and catty - especially if she feels someone is crossing her (she's a Cancer like me).

But in that very first instance, it definitely hits you. Like wow. She's not perfect. It almost hurts you to realize that. But ultimately you realize that was the point in your life when you realized they are human just like you.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 11:11:02 AM by g u i d a n c e »

Tanned/browned/bronzed skin is beautiful.

Long as it's not harming someone's health or done to be blatantly offensive, I don't see the harm in them doing it.

Color is gorgeous. I don't blame people for wanting some. lol

T::X:c Tr:ck

• I don’t speak pigeon
TG there was no social media in the 90s.

All the little mess we git was from wendy, miss jones n page 6

No Capping #StalkingSlæ

Ton

I def remember the first moment I realized my grandmother wasn't perfect, and that she was human and could actually do wrong.

I was only about 15 or 16, but it was the way she handled one situation (not with me, but with someone else in our extended family) made me question her for the very first time.

Like, wait. That's not right....I don't agree with that. That's WRONG, and not nice.

There'd be a few more of those moments following that one instance because my grandmother, like myself, can be very moody and catty - especially if she feels someone is crossing her (she's a Cancer like me).

But in that very first instance, it definitely hits you. Like wow. She's not perfect. It almost hurts you to realize that. But ultimately you realize that was the point in your life when you realized they are human just like you.
!!

My granny is the sweetest person in the world

Then I found out she used to beat my mom/aunt's/uncles ASSESS when they messed up

I was like... Granny?  :plzstop: impossible! She cries when I leave her house to fly back home

She's the same woman who made me 2 cakes for my birthday because she didn't know if I liked chocolate or vanilla
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 12:27:36 PM by Ton »

I'm glad I knew my fam was very mortal nd very much trash atta young age

Skipped all tht idolzation bs
I onl' look up to me

Rxxf

• Global Moderator
In the Caribbean culture, you learn REAL QUICK.
:dead:

I didn't have that idolizing phase.
BRANDY
VII

T::X:c Tr:ck

• I don’t speak pigeon
I thought this thread was about celebs  :plzstop:

Yeah I’ve never looked up to or idolized family.

I only idolize my (great) grand mothers on both sides being entrepreneurs at time when its probably hard AF for women. 

No Capping #StalkingSlæ

LOONA.

• KING D

She Is Coming.

!!

My granny is the sweetest person in the world

Then I found out she used to beat my mom/aunt's/uncles ASSESS when they messed up

I was like... Granny?  :plzstop: impossible! She cries when I leave her house to fly back home

She's the same woman who made me 2 cakes for my birthday because she didn't know if I liked chocolate or vanilla
I'm sorry but LK:DSFJ*(PJIDSJKKL:FHUOESLKDSMJFKLJDSIOFJDSK:FMDSIJFLDKMFDSLJHF&U(

She Is Coming.

This was about me knowing my Grandma was gonna die soon btw guys 

djS:JFLKJ Djf

but um... sry for ur relatives messing :omgwatshappening: